I am the elite MegamanX2 Ninja

http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/SG/Megaman_X_2.zmv

Woo. Beat Crystal Snail’s level with no upgrades of any sort, without getting hit. I lost to Crystal Snail on the first try, but barely. I blame it on my nerves being wracked from the midway boss and that stupid reflecty-gun-thingie at the end! Oh well.

Uh, if y’all don’t recognize the filetype, it’s a ZSNES movie. To use it

1. Put it in the same directory as your MMX2 rom

2. Rename it to match the name of your rom

3. Open ZSNES and open MegamanX2

4. Go to the Zsnes menu thingie and go to Misc/Movie Open

5. Select Slot 0 and press Play.

I don’t know if it’ll work Zipped, and I don’t know if there are many different versions of MMX2 roms, so if it doesn’t work, try unzipping, or downloading a new rom or something.

Nice agility there. Though it took you forever to get through the part near the end with the crystal blaster thing.

<del>Do you have to have the rom, because I don’t. sniff</del>

Now I have it. I wish I could get to the boss, like Skankin’ Garbage does: I can barely get past the introductionary stage without cheating.

I read that as the MegamanX2K Ninja.

Very cool I geuss.

Originally posted by Frameskip
I read that as the MegamanX2K Ninja.

Ditto. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I don’t have the rom either… ;.;

/me totally flips out and cuts SG’s head off with a katana then cloaks and disappears

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
/me totally flips out and cuts SG’s head off with a katana then cloaks and disappears

All who did NOT see something like that happening, say “Ahhh” …

Ahh…

I want Megaman X5. Is anyone has it please help me! Only English pig-dogs need apply.

All right, I was gonna do this anyway, but you deserve it even MORE for flagrant abuse of the English language by saying “Is anyone has it.” [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

Is there a special reason you’re doing this, SG, or is it just a personal challenge?

I’m gonna guess the latter, 'cause SG has no life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Originally posted by Cala
I’m gonna guess the latter, 'cause SG has no life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why do people say “VARIABLE has no life” when they have a hobby like this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine. He has no life outside of this and music. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cala
Fine. He has no life outside of this and music. :stuck_out_tongue:

But really, what more does one need?

Lol Cala! About the only thing I DON’T do for fun is drugs, but you get an E for effort on trying to berate me. :stuck_out_tongue:

And Kero, I don’t play many different video games anymore, but the playing and perfecting my skill at Megaman games, specifically Megaman X, is a hobby of mine. I don’t have too much to do when I’m stuck at home anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

[sings] I’ve got rhythm … I’ve got music … I’ve got PIE!!! … Who could ask for anything more?

I’m rather good when I just have the Mega-Jump cheat. Now I can dodge the enemy: Wee.