I am the devil king...

Originally posted by Gamer5389
He can always stay in the polling forum and free RP forum where the posts don’t count toward your post count.

Or the Tower…:thud:

Anyway, I’ve always ph33r3d Epic, but now I suppose I’ll have be all buddy-buddy with him. Y’see, I used to be the antichrist. I even met my daughter (the Dutchess of Darkness, I suppose), although I refused to acknowlege her as I’d never seen anyone looking remotely like her. That and she didn’t look like me or the milkman.

Oh boy! I get a bonus free post for starting a trend!

I was gonna wait until this hit the second page to post again, but some of you idiots had to post right before it got there. :stuck_out_tongue:

And nice Tracer Bullet avatar there GM.

Thanks!

We can stop ph33ring now. leaves

NEVER!!!

continues ph33ring

You cannot live in ph33r forever, son. You must see the light!

Yep, I’ll have to kill you eventually.

You see?

I shall face my ph33r!

Rapes Epic

Wait, that wasn’t it.

It’s just like a Japanese Hentai Manga, only with better grammar!

shudders at the thought of WM and Epic

Hmm… Maybe you’ll have to die a bit sooner then expected then.

Originally posted by DanteFury
You cannot live in ph33r forever, son. You must see the light!

I have seen the light… and it burns.

And GM, aside from kudos on liking Calvin 'n Hobbes, the only way to read hentai is in the original nihongo. You should know that. Of course, that’s pretty much the only way to read any manga…

/me dreams of a perfect Magic Knight Rayearth collection in Japanese… (Clamp writes in the meaning of the kanji in hiragana, which is cool for us baka na gaikokujin)

I’d yell at you for somehow changing the topic to hentai, but there really wasn’t a topic here to begin with…

Yeah, and you all will fall at my hand eventually. When you least expect it… Or maybe when you do… Meh.

I still don’t ph33r

shudders at the thought of WM and Epic

It’s Wiz. WM is Wilfredo Martinez. If I spelled it wrong, sorry.

Oh well, I still shudder at both.

I still don’t ph33r

Yes, your avvie has that “stubbornly refusing to ph33r” look.

Mwa ha ha. Ph33r me, for I do not ph33r.