I am so sad and scared...

Dear God, are you 4 or something? Why the hell would you let someone you know insulting you get to you? Just tune it out, or just tell the person to go to hell. Don’t come here looking for sympathy or something!

Yea, just tell him to fuck off. You shouldn’t get upset when some douchebag decides to start spewing. And if you do, dear god grow some balls.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Dear God, are you 4 or something? Why the hell would you let someone you know insulting you get to you? Just tune it out, or just tell the person to go to hell. Don’t come here looking for sympathy or something!

Uh, Val, aren’t you four right now?

Anyway, just tone it out. People insult others because it makes them feel big, and they want to see the reaction. If you ignore them, they’ll stop. You’ll then get maturity point, which can factor towards a level up.

Val.

Your title seems like such a lie now.

I’m scared of you now ;_;

Originally posted by d Galloway
Uh, Val, aren’t you four right now?

Quiet, you. No pointing out flaws in my own insults.

And DT, huggles her Forgive me. ;_;

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]Quiet, you. No pointing out flaws in my own insults.

And DT, huggles her Forgive me. ;_; [/b]

Awwwwww… :slight_smile: How cute!

Don’t let things like that get to you, when I was much younger I got angry very easily and people loved to pick on me. You need to learn to clench your teeth and bear it, that irritates them far more than tears.

And Steve, no need to be so harsh.

Wow. We sure are a nice bunch here at RPGC if you haven’t noticed already Lady Angel. I don’t think that the testicles would go good on her, you know, being a female and all. And Lady, just completely ignore her. Don’t give a fuck what she has to say or think. Works for me. I don’t ignore people though, I won’t let myself for some reason. :too bad;

Weilla.
You really need to stop telling people what to do, it seriously gets on people’s nerves.
That’s all I’m saying about that. I know you’re a mod. I’m just telling you it’s really freaking annoying. Hell, it’s annoying when anyone does it.

Lady: Seriously, if someone’s insults bug you, just ignore them. Simple as that.

It’s also getting on people’s nerves when somebody has to put “fuck” in every single sentence to make a post seem complete.

We never argue here, either. :fungah:

No, I don’t put fuck in every sentence to make it seem complete, I do it because that’s how I talk. There’s no reason to make this go any further and drag the thread down, so let’s stop here.
Edit: If you wanna continue it any farther we can take it to a PM

Originally posted by Ramza
We never argue here, either. :fungah:

Ramza, shut up. You’re just gonna look like an ass if you keep this up.

I’d rather not take it in PMs or anywhere else because I see no use in us arguing. I, like the other mods and the admins are here in an attempt to make the time on the board enjoyable for all parts, but as you have said yourself in another post you have been a little too antagonistic these last days. That’s the only reason I have been nagging you and I would do the same if it were anybody else too, so you don’t need to feel sorted out of the crowd.

Well according to most here. I already do look like an ass. And IMO, nothing I do will ever change that. :too bad;

Steve, as a mod, it’s her job as a mod to tell you what to do. You said you don’t respect her in the sense that she has no power here, yet she does, and by saying that, your basically saying you don’t respect any of the admin/mods here at all.

Sorc
Stop bringing intelligence into a conversation with me :stuck_out_tongue:
We’ve already resolved it. Just let it end there. I’m not about to get into a goddamn argument about you twisting my words around.

I’m hardly twisting your words around, just putting them into perspective so that you can see how unneccessarily shitty your treating Weiila.

Sorc. I’m treating her the way I treat anyone I dislike.
Personally I don’t think I’m doing anything unnecessary, but since you seem to think so I’m supposed to stop every fucking thing I’m doing. All because YOU think it’s unecessary.
Edit: PMs if you’re gonna continue this. I’ve had my fair shair of fucking others’ threads up.

Thanks for the support, Sorc, it’s sweet of you.