I am not a romantic

unless it was a really really good vibrator. Then she might not even be needed anymore.

Hmm. Fax machines. I really appreciate a good fax every now and again. You know, I don’t even really know what I did to get everybody to hate me so much. I guess it was inevitable, given the mundane subjects I was commenting on. You guys just don’t really have much access to me, so I don’t really get to show myself. Well I guess there are my social failures in the chat room. Those really just come from me being tired and thinking things that are not funny actually are. You know how it is. I even apologized for it once. Whatever.

Romantic Fantasy Music Links! With violins!! :wink:

(Lyrics: http://www.heatherlands.com/seafire/lyrics/lyricdetails.php?RECORD_KEY(songs)=id&id(songs)=76 )

If E.E. Cummings did it (who also happened to be one of the best erotic poets of the last century), it’s alright by me. No accounting for taste and all that.

It also depends on the amount of effort involved, and how good you are at it.

Leonardo da Vinci had a lot of 7-year-old sayings in his gallery.

But I do love you, mom.

Then how about some sexy lingerie that you think might look good on her? Or are you not up to that base yet?

@Kariri: I second the plush idea if you can find one that she might like. If she’s into the SMT games I believe there’s one of a Raidou Frost out there.

I like to pretend I am in Blade Runner when I play GTA4. It wasn’t my idea, originally, but I am happy to spread it around.

Don’t do something for her for Valentine’s Day.

Do something for her.

Doesn’t matter what it actually is as long as its sincere and something that she’d like (and you’ll have a way better idea of what that would be than any of us ever could).

So what’d you end up doing?

Nothing yet. It seems I underestimated an exam I have this Friday so I haven’t had time to do anything but school work. When this week ends I intend to make a greeting card and fill it with corny CS one liners. Then send that with some godiva chocolate.

Currently I’m in search of the perfect plush to pick up and send to her on whatever date I happen to find it.

I am really getting bored of this already.