I am Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate!

And I’m getting sequels!
Screenshots
I’m kind of on the fence about Guybrush’s goatee.

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God

Please don’t fuck this up guys, Escape was lame enough and graphic adventures are pretty much dead, we NEED this to go well.

AHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D

Need I go on?

Pro: My favorite series of all time is getting a sequel!

Con: If it’s anything like Escape, I’m going to hang myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody’s ever drawn blood from me and no one ever will!

Check out the interview for the remake, though. Damn does that ever look sweet.

Color me cautiously optimistic!

HurraH! Though, I wish they had used SCUMM and not the Telltale Engine.

hmmm… i really like the sounds of this…

I do so hope they do a better job than they did with Escape. If they do I’m going to be so so happy, always really loved this series.

And that revamp of Secrets looks so nice too…

because not only are they going to receive a glossy remake of The Secret of Monkey Island from LucasArts

It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! It’s fucking Christmas! i HATE PORCELAINE! YUC! Yes! Yes@ Sing it with me! A pirate I was meant to be…

(The goatee is good. Guybrush had facial hair in MI2.)

The question is -my connection sucks right now- will it have Murray?

It’s Christmas, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Actually it’s trailer and interview time.

Okay, saw the interview and the trailer and… I’m preordering. No way that anything is keeping me away from this. :smiley:

Monkey Island was one of the first PC games that I actually owned myself, and I’ve beaten it so many times that I can run through the forest to the treasure without even knowing where I’m going.
…Okay, that sounded weird. What I meant was: I don’t remember where you’re turn left or right or whatever, but let me sit down and click around a bit and in two minutes, I’ll be at the treasure. :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, I’m basically a Monkey Island hotline. :slight_smile:
(Only for the first game though.)

Also, I had the box version which had 5 languages. English, English, English, English and English. XD

I am Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate!

Quit stealing my worker units, Guybrush!