I am evil.

I am your worst nightmare. I will kill you, your parents, your girlfriend, your wife, the chick you’ve betraying your wife with, your kid, the kid you’ve betraying your kid with and your dog. If you dont have a dog, I will kill everything and everyone who knows your name, and everyone who knows the name of the people who know your name.
If you have a dog, I’ll do it anyway.
The devil worships me.
All dark lords kneel before me.
Even Eden would kiss my hand politely.
I am not only your worst nightmare, I am your nightmare’s nightmare.
I raped Mr. waving smilie.
I am the one who de- magnitizes your credit card bands.
I am the one who hides your towels and switches on the air condition when you come out of the shower in winter.
I kicked your grandma down the stairs before you did.
I know what you did last summer.
I was the one who replaced your favorite plushie with Chucky.
I am the one who hides every second sock in your househld as soon as it reaches the washing machine.
I tied a certain person to the grill. Guess who put the “Fry” into “Frylock”.
I hired peer.
I labeled all of your sex toys with your name and spread them throughout your neighbourhood.
I will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub.
I will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, but I will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

Beware, it will happen soon.

For now, the prophecy is fulfilled.

I have reached 1000 posts.

You post too much! :stuck_out_tongue:

You really have too much free time, go get a boyfriend or something :stuck_out_tongue:

uhm, nessy? you only have 28 posts left, too :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. And you know how long it’s gonna take me to get those 28 posts? Months. YEARS. Yeah.

Now it’s one post less!

Did you also invalidate my utf-8 encoding, you fiend?

Yes, please, hurt me mistress!!!

I am quite evil as well!

Not really, Mew. There is an excessively thick line between “evil” and “annoying” and you’re waaaaaaaay right on the annoying side.

Let’s all ask her questions now :smiley:

I’ll start: Who’s your uh… favourite… guy from the underworld who likes japan?

Satan likes Japan. Why do you think they have tentacle rape?

If God didn’t want girls to be raped by tentacles he wouldn’t have created tentacle monsters.

A winner is you!

I’m three times as [strike]pathetic[/strike] evil as you! ;D

You’re only pathetic if you reach 1000 posts through spamming, arguing for no apparent reason, derailing fun threads into pointless religious arguments, or things like that.

By the way: what was the most evil thing you’ve ever done?

what is that all for?
I’m still new here. is that some sort of tradition (or would ritual fit better)?

Go you! I didn’t reach 1000 before everything died and we all became 0s, so with my luck we’re up for another crash soon. =P

Generally when someone reaches 1000 posts (and thus can change their title at will) they usually make a “Ask me QUESTIONS!” thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am evil, but I do not show it. There is a lot you don’t know about me…