I Am Awesome!

Since Yar is such a naturally happy go lucky guy, methinks we should all go to him for some spiritual advice!:yipee:

:ah-ha!: I’m in a good mood today, I got paid so:

Woohoo! We love you yar!
Lets see if it’ll last the weekend.

Get rid of mayl and you shall be a god among men Yar.

Eh, I don’t WANT to be a god. It’d be too much work!

Mr. I Hate Myself Because No One Likes Me Smilie is more liked than you. nod, nod

Originally posted by Pierson
I hate you all, you commie-hating bastards. Especially YOU points

WELL FUCK YOU TOO DOUCHEBAG!

…Unless you weren’t talking to me.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Eh, I don’t WANT to be a god. It’d be too much work!

Settle for God-like powers, then. That way you can be as cruel and mean and selfish as you want to your fellow man, and nobody can stop you. Gods simply have too much of a concious…

Naar: Uh, evil ones don’t.

Quiet, Naar. Go back to being dead.

BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME!

Thank you very much. Now my brain needs to be fixed AGAIN. #"%@£$ this crazy world we live in… and their dog, too!

Oh look! Yar is making people happy! In his little gumdrop house on lollipop lane! Spreading little sprinkles of joy over all the little childern!

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE HERE, PEOPLE?! :yipee:

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Get rid of mayl and you shall be a god among men Yar.

But Mayl is a goddess when it comes to weilding a mallet, I wish I could be as good as she is. Besides someone needs to keep the egos of Yar’s many personas in check.

Feels the love

baths in love

Heh, this thread couldn’t be more appropriate. I just got over a depression. Now I’m happy!!:yipee: :victoly: :get it?: :kissy:

LOVE … AND … PEEEEACE!

That just made my day Yar.

xD.

hands Yar a doughnut

I’m going to sit in a corner of my room listening to gothic music and write depressing poetry.

[Yar gains Doughnut x1!]

LOVE … AND … PEEEEACE!

…okay, who the sheezy-feezy is this dude?

And BTW, if you REALLY wanna give Yar your thanks, donuts - while nice - are not the best path to take.

gives Yar a milkshake :get it?:

LOVE … AND … PEEEEACE!

That was a beautiful Vash imitation. My utmost respect for you.

[Yar gains Milkshake x1!] Glad to see someone pays attention to my various catchphrases …