I also hate the president

In case the FBI is screaning my topics, I don’t really hate the president. I beleive him to be the best president ever! anyway, The president is coming to my tiny town. Cuz of the beaauuuutiful forests here. Or somthing, I don’t know the deal. Sorry about these threads that I don’t have very much information on…

Oh so that monkey they discovered is really in your tiny town. I understand now.

Pointless thread… followed by soon closing?

its not pointless. eat me!

In case the FBI is screaning my topics, I don’t really hate the president. I beleive him to be the best president ever! anyway, The president is coming to my tiny town. Cuz of the beaauuuutiful forests here. Or somthing, I don’t know the deal. Sorry about these threads that I don’t have very much information on…

He (and his father) come to Maine once in a while, and I still don’t like the guy. Oh well… I guess that is why I prefered going to the Democratic Rally and seeing Bill Clinton talk.

Isn’t it time for election going-around-everywhere-getting-support time?

Glenn Beck, some syndicated conservative radio host, came to my town for the 4th of July a few months ago, probably because my city (actual city, not Cleveland) is like 98% white Republican. And the 2% of the blacks here are probably Republican too.

Are you a Republican though? Just curious, you sounded like 100% Rep population it was a bad thing.

Give him a pretzel!

Unfortunately I left my bag of pretzels in San Francisco. He can have a bagel though.