I almost feel like I robbed them.

I just got back from Game Stop and I bought a Dreamcast, a memory card, Shenmue (the main reason I wanted a Dreamcast), Unreal Tournament, and an extra controller, for $46.51! Game Stop had some kick ass deals. The DC was $29.99 and Shenmue was $7.99, but Game Stop had a deal where when you buy 1 used game you get anything else of equal or lesser value for free and if you buy something that cost more, you pay the difference. Then I bought a memory card for $4 and got a free controller with that. Man I got it good.

Yea, Local Kmarts were going under, so for my birthday, my mom managed to scrounge together a Gamecube, Metroid Prime, Zelda: Windwaker and a memory card for uner $100. Being my birthday and all, she wouldn’t tell me exactly how much though.

That WAS daylight robbery. My previous best was an N64, Goldeneye and Banjo Kazooie for £28- looks like I’ll have to try and top that again…

although recently picking up Sega Worldwide Soccer, boxed and in good condition, for 20p isn’t exactly bad :wink:

Man, I suck. My best was getting a copy of “Misadventures of Tron Bonne” for $12.

EDIT: No, wait – it was getting a GB and eventually, two copies of Pokemon Red as well as … uh … Itchy & Scratchy’s Minigolf Madness, WaveRacer, and Operation C (all GB) from a friend for free.

Shenmue is a great game, you’ll have fun with it.

1. One comic book. One Gameboy. 'Nuff said.

What about how much you paid for 'em, HUH? HUH?

I think he means he traded one for the other.

I see … d’oh.

I wish they had stores like that here. If I’m lucky enough to find a game that hasn’t just been trashed as old and outdated, it’s likely to cost about the same it always did - or maybe at 2/3rds of the original price. Norway and games suck: Always have. Which is why I import from the UK.

yup. You got a much better deal than I got.

150 bucks(canadian, admitedly). 2 controlers. Street Fighter Alpha 3, Sonic Adventure 1, an VMU and…huh, that’s it.

That was a year ago, though.

I dunno, I got a month old game (Xenosaga) for about $35… considering how good the game is, I’d say that’s a pretty good deal.

I’m so fuckin’ jealous of you guys. Thanks to my country’s current economical situation, I can’t even get a GBA (Plain, without games) for less than 350 bucks.

Then of course I know where to get it for 10 bucks but I’m not going to pay a criminal for something I could <strike>steal</strike> emulate in my PC for free.

yeah well, my uncle bought an X-box, two controllers, 8 games, the dvd remote thingy, for less than 200 bucks.

GBA SP + Link to the Past.

100 bucks.

Lucky ducks… you can’t get even a good deal here… :too bad;

GBA + Golden Sun + Rechargable Battery Pack + Carrying Case + Magnifying Light = $100

And this was summer of last year. It also helps when you get 10% off at Wal*Mart :slight_smile: