Hypothetical Situation

Masterbate. Hey, it can’t hurt. And its like 4 in the morning, so unless you’re a LOUD masterbater, then you wont get caught.

I just stay up, watch TV, maybe play games. It’s just kinda boring, but I get through it. I’m pretty used to no sleep nowadays. :confused:

I usually just masturbate a bunch. :booster:

Slow-ass RPGs knock me out like a baby.

I suggest Dragon Warrior VII or Chrono Cross. Those games are about 5 apm at their high points.

When ever I can’t sleep I do one of the following five things.

1. I lie in bed motionless and think to myself about the possibility that I dont really exist. That I’m really just a pixle on the screen of a t.v that some kid is playing the Sims on. (when you dont hear any other voices but your own after 3 hour of sleepless tossing and turning crap like that starts to make since.)

2. I watch Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein ( I love old horror/comedies movies like that)

3. I play final fantasy 8 from beginning to however far I can get. ( playing disk 2 really puts you to sleep)

4. I make up celebraty death matches staring anime and game characters in my head. (really fun to do if your writing an fanfic)

5. I eat 4 pounds worth of turkey. ( turkey will put anything to sleep) :moogle:

Devillion: abusing remedies just to sleep may have bad effects in the long run. You may become dependent on them.

Steve, don’t do hard activities that will get your blood pumping, that’s how I keep from falling asleep ; p If you get your heartrate up you’ll wake up more

Meh, a good way is just to have exercised during the day, pretty strenuosly if possible. It’ll help, I know, 'cause I used to never be able to go to sleep otherwise until about 4.

Oh no! He may become dependant on vidoe games and masturbating! Oops, too late.

You already made it through the day, but if it happens again don’t exercise to try and make yourself tired. It doesn’t work. You may be physically exhausted, but now your wide awake. Keep a copy of Gone with the Wind or something and try to read it. You’ll be out in five minutes top. Or try studying economics while on your bed.

Play the guitar. Or draw. Or don’t sleep at all!

I’m glad I have no school this week, I don’t have to worry about falling asleep ;D

Figure out which teacher woudn’t mind/notice that you fell asleep in their class.

Well, some varieties of tea can knock you out before you know it. With the right amount of sugar to enhance the flavor, it’s a surefire way to get some sleep. On the other hand, sleeping in a boring class in which you wouldn’t learn anything anyway could be an option, if the teacher in question isn’t doing anything important on that day. However, you should get a place in the back row, to be more discreet.