Hurricane Isabel

Its a Category 5, and if the pressure drops, I’m hit. This is going to fuck the east coast up.

That’s one of the reasons why England rocks. No tornados, no earthquakes and no hurricanes.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
That’s one of the reasons why England rocks. No tornados, no earthquakes and no hurricanes.

Same for the West Coast (except for earthquakes)

I’m scared ;_;

Pack up and run as far away as you can get, then when it’s over go back and try to rebuild your nuked home.

Looks like it’ll hit me… Joy.

This makes me like the fact that the only natural disater that hits Phoenix, AZ is an occasional heat wave.

That’ll hit pretty close to where my dad lives, though…

Worst it ever get here is a sand storm. No natural disasters.

Haha, I love living in central georgia, we don’t get shit except for heavy rain occasionally.

Nova Scotia will probably get the tail end of it, with lots of rain and thunderstorms. Yay ^^

Um…how likely is it that CT will get hit?

110%

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
That’s one of the reasons why England rocks. No tornados, no EARTHQUAKES and no hurricanes.

Actually, we did have an earthquake not so long ago :stuck_out_tongue: in the Midlands. Nothing major, but it shut off the power for a while and definitely woke me up when it shook my bed ^_^’

Well I never get any so :stuck_out_tongue:

If it keeps at its projected path, I’ll be fine. But if it turns and goes into the gulf, I’m packing my bags and leaving Houston.

Well, according to that, NY is in danger. But I’m not too worried. I figure everythign should turn out alright in the end.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Um…how likely is it that CT will get hit?

Quite likely, sorry to say : /

Made us worry for a while, considering where we live.

Do what SH says, except it would be better to try to get a new home if your house is hit. It’s kinda hard to rebuild a nuked home.

PA never gets too hard by quakes, twisters, or hurricanes. I’m not worried.

you should be dude, are you looking at that fucking picture? it shows you getting it the worst