http://www.electoral-vote.com

Actually, he could, Kaiser.

He’s Bush, alright. Why, he’s even as coherent as George W!

Bw, why do you support Bush? (beyond the Kerry’s a pansy reason)

Ill go into that tommrow. I got driving school early tommrow morning and I gotta go to bed now but ill reply sometime tommrow.

Yeah, that wimp Kerry. Fought in Vietnam like a pussy. Real men go AWOL from their pampered rich kid champagne-division National Guard unit.

Am I the only one who seems to draw some similarity between Bushwins2004’s arguments and the “This land is your land” parody on jibjab?

Lovely propaganda. This year it’s the French the Reps choose to hate and compare their enemies to. Maybe in 2008 they’ll get around to taking potshots at the Jews, too.

And then lie about it nod nod

I can never suppress excitement on hearing Bush speak either. He’d be downright hilarious, until you realise he’s the leader of the free world, and then it becomes depressing. But then you realise he’s a dumbass, and it becomes humourous again.

That’s right. You’re gonna start a war based on circumstantial evidence (while another country actually possesses an exhibit of said evidence), say it’s right because it’s for the greater good, admit you’re wrong after the fact, ignore a world governing institution because you don’t like what they’re saying, admit you’re wrong after the fact, and hope to win an election.

Oh, wait. You’re already doing that.

But then you realise he really is a leader of the free world and you’re depressed again.

Yeah, it’s a harsh cycle.

Hm. New Mexico is interesting. I believe it’s that state or Arizona that Nader didn’t qualify for the ballot. However, Badnarik did, and last I heard (four-ish days ago), he had about 5%, making the Bush margin there statistically negligible. However, as a sidenote, I severely doubt Tennessee will go Kerry. If it does, that’ll probably be one of the surprises of the election, in my shades.

Nice one Kaiser.

And there is the zinger.

Why is it that the ONE person on this Message Board that isn’t a mindlessly credulous Bush basher is a bigger idiot than everybody else combined?

If anything’s depressing, it’s not that Bush is president, it’s that 99% of the American population absolutely loves one political party and abhors the other (which polarizes USA into two factions). It’s not Bush’s supposed “stupidity” (which isn’t really true, he’s just not a great orator for such a high-ranking politician, although I’m sure he’s better than 100% of RPGC regulars) or his “trigger-happiness” (of which much of his criticism is unjustified since most criticizers don’t look at both sides of the story, much less understand both). It’s not John Kerry’s flip-flopping (which is blown WAY out of proportion by Bush’s camp) we need to worry about either. We need to worry about the fact that partisan politics are making us hate each other for no good reason.

Now THAT is a threat that shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Again? He was never voted in.

I think the reason Tennessee is strangely favoring Kerry is because they’ve got a serious distaste for republicans now, as their last republican governor put the state so far into debt it will probably never recover. A couple years ago, they elected into office a democratic governor instead. Perhaps there is still some residual aftertaste from that.

Fuck the us of a… We can make it on our own so go suck a dick and die a slow and painful death.

If only my fellow Europeans would realize this…

You know, as much as I would like to listen to a 16 year old girls political views. I think i’m just not going to vote. I wont even pretend to follow politics ok? And you wanna know somthing? I dont think BushWins2004 even follows politics. I think she just listens to what her mommy and daddy says, and then pastes it to us. so we’ll think she’s cool and smart and what not. But you want to know somthing? I’m not impressed. I’ll be impressed if you get off your little 14 year old girl ass and go over to fuckin viet nam or wherever the war is now, and shoot your self some german spies. what you think doesn’t mean shit. the only way i’ll listen to you, is if you die saving a baby kitten. ok?

Did someone say German spies?

Like i said I dont follow politics. or even current events.