How's your valentine's day this year?

Sorry it’s against my religion

Happy single-awareness day :smiley:

I slept for 10 hours and played KotOR II, if that tells you anything.

Meh. Could have sucked more.

I slept until noon, played basketball, smoked a bowl, played MM3, went to work, had shitty day at work, smoked a bowl, came home, played mm3, posted this.

I did not have a female to spend V-day with, nor did I buy any V-day gifts.

I got pissed off and started a dark side character in KOTOR II. Then I played some Paper Mario.

I hate Valentine’s. Even getting a couple of old tooth roots exctacted at the dentist was more fun than that.

And TD: lucky you. I’m still trying to get KOTOR II.

I gave my mother a box of assorted chocolates and sent my girlfriend a gift basket with a teddy bear, other toys, and a bunch of chocolates. I also read her two poems that I wrote her. :slight_smile:

But the rest of the day… eh. I had to go to class, then to work, then to class again. Yay. It also would have been a lot better if I could actually spend Valentine’s Day with my girlfriend instead of being in the opposite end of the state. :stuck_out_tongue:

Valenwhat?

I actually forgot it was Valentine’s day until I got here, and saw everyone all like, “V-Day fucking SUCKS I keel u.” Personally, I never found Valentine’s day to be depressing. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways… what did I do today…

• I got my Chem exam results back. An 86! That’s the best V-Day card I’ve ever gotten :stuck_out_tongue:

• Played a lot of Growlanser 3.

• Asked Percival about name origins.

• Wrote some music.

I guess it’s not a very Valentine-ey day, but it wasn’t bad at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Best Valenshitday evor:

I went to the first and only Stuck Mojo concert in the netherlands since 1998, and it was so fucking awesome, It even was Bonz’s birthday. Bought myself a T-shirt and their DVD and drank a lot of beer smoked a lot of dope…

Well, to be honest I don’t care one way or another. I was just jumping on the bandwagon. >>;
But I voted NAKED LESBIAN TWINS. This year was no different from any other.

Valentine’s day is a lot of fun spent sniping from atop a shopping mall. You can get two headshots with a single bullet. :wink:

Well this year was as good as last year, which was as good as the year before that, which was as good as the year before that, etc…

So what I’m trying to say was that it was average.

Still was just another Happy Hallmark day to me, I love greeting people with that.

Well, let’s see:

-A girl in my Math class brought in this HUGE cookie (like the size of a pizza) and we all had a “slice”. Good.

-I brought in a huge bag of Jolly Ranchers and basically chucked them to everyone. Good.

-100 on my Math Test. THAT’S a Valentine’s Card. :stuck_out_tongue: And very good. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Enjoyed the bliss of being single. Good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even though I obviously didn’t spend it with a girl (and I probably won’t ever kiss a girl 'till I’m twenty) good day all around.

I was a naughty boy, all day long.

I stayed naked in bed till about 1 PM.

Played Forbidden Siren (and died on mission three, FUCK).

Was romantic, ate chocolates, body stampted chocolate hearts with my boyfriend, had tea, was naughty a few more times.

Then we had a nice quiet dinner at home, yum! We watched Monster party up untill it got too depressing to finish on V-day, so we watched Get Real instead (though it wasn’t much better). More stuff… Cuddling throughout the day.

We even did a little studying together for school before we finally slept.

It was really much like any day, V-day is just an excuse to tell other people and make them want to strangle me. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Eden …your so fucking rock.Guy on guy is the way to go “GAY PEOPLE KICK ASS” =D
on other news:

got up
got valentine shit ready to pass out to friends
recieved valentine crap back
I barely spend time with my boyfriend ,didnt really want to (dont ask, im wierd like that)
went to friends house with other friends
played and made music for our band!!!I LOVE MY GUITAR & DRUM SET <3 drools
got home and practiced some more
talked on the phone
recieved bitching from my mom, as usuall

…the end of a HAPPY day…

I skipped school and went to the mall with my [psuedo]girlfriend.