Howdy.

Hello, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here.

I’m Yar Kramer. But you knew that already.

I’m … not even gonna say anything.

Hmph … No fair that my only cameo ends with my apparent death!

Chii?

RUN, RUN, RUN!

Howdy, mate.

Now, thank you for your second,
Seldane

Hi.

Cless, open the SC Atrium! Stupid waiting for SC: Ghost. goes to cry in a corner after waiting for so long to say it

Welcome to our looney bin. Give me your sanity and don’t take anything too seriously and you’ll blend in fine.

Ryo-oh-ki pounces Seawolf

Hello, how are you doing?

You know, I’ve always wondered…what does WASTE stand for?

Hey man. Welcome!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
You know, I’ve always wondered…what does WASTE stand for?

Woman And Samurai Televangelist Eliminators

You can type in full, unadulterated sentances. You give the impresion that you could are resonably interesting, made one hell of a decent hello posting. I can honestly say I am looking forward to talking to you ^^

Oh and don’t worry about the smiles, everyone uses 'em.

Welcome!

:kissy:

Welcome, I still remember you too.
And CH, touche.
points and laughs at TD

W.A.S.T.E. stands for Whiner Assassination, Silencing, Termination, and Extermination. Came about because of a ton of people bitc–er, whining about how slowly new material was coming out for the campaign the last community had formed around. It quickly broadened to lamers in general, and we spearheaded the movement that made Antioch almost lamer-free for years. Almost.

And Eden, good to meet you as well. I considered the general “HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!!”-type intro, but I figured I’ve been around a similar community far too long and gotten too darm old to stoop quite THAT low. :noway: :hahaha;

Originally posted by Cless Alvein and now it’s posted by me lolzoozozoozoolololololz
I remember you, but only for your Starcraft <strike>sig</strike>avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

Blah blah blah HI, blah blah blah WELCOME, blah blah blah WHATEVER, blah blah blah SWORDFISH.

Howdy partner. ^^ :cool:

is amazed… haven’t welcomed a newbie in a while

Welcome. :cool:

Chris-Chris r teh kawaii.

You think everything female and her sister “r teh kawaii.”

I don’t think you r teh kawaii.

thank you.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
[b] Chris-Chris r teh kawaii.

You think everything female and her sister “r teh kawaii.”

I don’t think you r teh kawaii.

thank you. [/b]

:hyperven:

BURN!!!

Mayl, he speaks the truth for the most part. :stuck_out_tongue:

Screw you!

Mayl, let’s not bust me for trolling, capiche?

Hey, I can’t think of a dialouge for today. (Just got back from camp, and am very tired.)

Hello and welcome to RPGC. Since you joined in my absence you can keep your shoes.