Howdy!

Amazing what Google searches turn up isn’t it?

I am new to this forum, so if I missed a thread specifically for this, my apologies.

Anyways, I am an avid online gamer with no particular preferred game. Jack of all trades, master of none, as some might say. I do enjoy doing some roleplaying, hence the Google searching. I like pretty much all kinds of music except for classical and country(although I do like certain songs from both genres). I have one of the weirdest senses of humor and irony ever(according to the people on other forums). If you want to see how weird, in the next couple of days I will be posting interest threads for some roleplays.

I hope you can get used to me, because I will be here for a while.
If you can’t get used to me, go to your nearest Wal-Mart and buy a personality. They’re two aisles over from the “Get a Life” display, right next to the senses of humor.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: You get a good taste cookie for the Watchmen avatar.

Well, it was either that, the Joker, or Stitch. I figured I’d go with the one that had blood on it.

Hello. It will probably be the other way around, you’ll have to get used to us. Have a bagel gives wackadudle a plain bagel with cream cheese

Welcome to RPGClassics! Have fun and post often.

Do you have any other hobbies besides gaming?

You like humor, huh? You’ll fit in just fine just as long as you take anything posted here to seriosly :mwahaha:.

There are other hobbies besides gaming? :eek: Since when?

I hear anime, writing fiction and roleplaying (The “I put on my robe and wizard hat” variety) can get you very, very far in here…

Those, and catgirls.

Welcome. Have fun. Watch the leather.

Falsetto is my hobbies?!?!

GG GG.

Welcome, (ja)wacka-dudle.