How would I go about getting rid of a hickey on my neck?

Cut that fucker off :stuck_out_tongue:

Google. Go there before you go here. For fuckā€™s sake, even Iā€™m getting sick of it. -.-;

You win.

No one will notice you made this thread to tell people you have a hickey.

Tell your average-looking girlfriend to hold off neck-sucking for two more weeks. Then tell her at the end of that time she can get on to better things. :wink:

How bout I show you?

Eat a spoon full of sugar and then drink a glass of water from the far end of the cup

Too bad its summer though, the turtleneck thing would work pretty well.

I have a friend who has hickeys all the time, heā€™s 20 years old so itā€™s a little strange.

Why is it strange? A lot of people really dig the neck and like having it biten or sucked on.

Wait, does this actually work?

Yes.

i know how to get rid of a hickey. Dont get one in the first place.

Arenā€™t you supposed to be gone? :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m Setz and I have a twelve year old emo girlfriend.

Gasp.

Dude, what the fuck? Sheā€™s 14.

Shes still a bosnian.

Yeah it feels good and such, but by 20 sucking on someoneā€™s neck untill itā€™s actualy black and blue seems a little strange. Itā€™s probably just me though as if I had a big old black and blue mark on my neck I wouldnā€™t like the added attention iā€™d be getting.

Just leave it: the worst that can happen is that they assume you have a girlfriend who will matter more to you than work and that youā€™re a freak who like having your neck sucked on, but if you insist, press something cold against it.

Letā€™s compromise and call her 13. Agreed?