How to tell your son is a hacker

All but… 1, 4, 6, 7, and 8. Woo, 50% hacker! Unless 6 includes all other FPSs, then im at 60%!

By those standards i’m an uber hacker. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know what the REALLY scary thing is? Somebody’s going to take this seriously.

Oh yeah Yar.

That’s the sad thing. They would listen to some dumbass who sounds like he’s living in the Cleaver era. How many people want to bet that at least 50% of anyone who has read this believes it?

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
By that standard alone, half the people here could be considered hackers.

And by that standerd alone, half the people here must have no life…

Depends on who are those 50%. My mother would believe that shrugs

There are people who believe listening ro Rock leads to suicide, and this thing is less hard to believe than the one about rock & suicide.

Originally posted by Exo
And by that standerd alone, half the people here must have no life…

Which half? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait a sec…

Firm supporter of AOL… considers Linux evil… wants to get rid of DOS… wants conformity and mindless acceptance…

This guy is part of the Microsoft conspiracy!!

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
You know what the REALLY scary thing is? Somebody’s going to take this seriously.
My parents have before…

OH MY GOD I’M A HACKER!! No wait, I don’t wear baggy clothes so I can’t be…

it sounds beyond serious to the point where it’s ridiculous…I love it:yipee: However I can see a lot of the parentals who don’t use computers(like mine) reading this and taking it seriously…comp humour goes way past them.

Originally posted by PC Glenton
[b]Wait a sec…

Firm supporter of AOL… considers Linux evil… wants to get rid of DOS… wants conformity and mindless acceptance…

This guy is part of the Microsoft conspiracy!! [/b]

OMG! :eek:

YOU SAID CONSPIR- WHAM!

As did you.

This is a joke. It was on adequacy before it was destroyed. :stuck_out_tongue:

What a fucking moron! None of those on that list will show you if your son is a hacker. And what the hell does bonzi buddy/comet cursor/flash have to do with hacking? bonzi buddy is spyware, but that’s not hacking…FLASH? How is that hacking? What an idiot! Any hacker can bypass AOL in a second, and wouldn’t need to switch ISP’s, so that one is not correct either! Wow, and I’m not even going to bother rebutting the incredibly stupid remarks made about linux/dos…unless your son is in the 80s DOS will do nothing but netbios! Day-Glo? Spiky died hair? WTF? All the hackers I know are Goths, and don’t even consider a ‘hacker’ a group! This author is a socially challenged moron, who cant realize that it is great for his son to have this experience with a computer, the level of understanding his son obviously has will benefit HUGELY if he chooses a computer related path! Would this father have his son hack his friends as I’m sure he was, or have his son outside shoplifting and doing drugs? Obviously if this child has some need to engage in illegal activity, the father should be HAPPY the son choose to outlet it in the form of computer “fraud” rather than stealing/beating as this kids peers are. This father is most surely resting much to high on his laurels, if he thinks his son will be fine now. The child obviously needs to release some emotional anger, and with his outlet of the computer gone, he will release it in other, more destructive ways. Also, the child will gain access to another computer, whether it be at school/friends house/cafe/laptop/whatever, if he is into THIS much, he will return to it. Finding things you didn’t install means your child found something other than the WILDLY ENTERTAINING Microsoft word to amuse himself with, not that he is hacking the bank. My parents give me freedom on my computer, knowing full well that some activities (emulators/ROM’s/downloaded apps/music) are illegal, and that I must take responsibility for my actions. I set up a network in my home and learned to hack into it. They were fine with this, because it was EDUCATION and BENEFICIAL to me, not that I was going to use it for illegal/criminal purposes. This kid was probably just barely hacking someone, and it was most likely not harmful! KIDS ARE CURIOUS!!! Your son will likely lose interest in hacking as I did, because unless he is a big player on the hacking scene, others will hack him, and pummel him until he no longer wishes to be involved in hacking. This happened to me, my friends, and relatives, and all of came out fine, and much wiser, knowing that we would never hack again. If you cut your son off before he can work this phase out of his system on his own, he will want to return to it, because he wants to find out what he was missing, and his dad was restricting him from. Had the father let the son learn that hacking is bad on the sons own, there would be no chance of a further problem.

Auther=Idiot
Devillion=Mad
Post=Enlightening, that there are truly morons alive…

Thats all my ranting for the night, im tired from this idiot

This thread isnt funny, its making me mad

EDIT-WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS GUY HAVE AGAINST AMD? THIRD WORLD KNOCK OFFS? THEY ARE BETTER THAN PENTIUM DUMBASS!HOW THE HELL WOULD IT MATTER IF YOUR PROCESSOR WAS FROM A THIRD WORLD CONTRY? IT WONT AID YOUR SONS HACKING IDIOT! FOOL! AMD IS SOLD MORE EXTENSIVLY IN STORES BECUASE THEY ARE EASIER ON THE DISTIBUTOR! AND EVER WEAR NIKE? THAN WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT CHILD
LABOR!

EDIT-programming with perl? someone arrest me! im doing my tech homework! its an illegal book! WELCOME TO AMERICA STUPID! WE HAVE THIS THING CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

EDIT-Quake? Its a game asswipe! You probably do yourself more harm in 5 minutes of poker with you buddies than your son will do in a liftime of quake. And dont forget to lock up the nail guns! DOSing? What the hell?

EDIT-Lunix? Yep, its those damn commies, right MCarthy?

Even if this is a joke, its not funny.

Hey Devillion, did you realize this was a JOKE LETTER?

Whoa dude. It may not be funny to you, but pay attention to what other people have said. The whole body of that article is irrelavent, it’s just poking fun at whoever reads it…

Auther=Idiot
Devillion=Mad
Post=Enlightening, that there are truly morons alive…

Auther = One of The Most Clever Persons Here
Devillion = Some Lamer That Tries to demonstrate he is Clever
Post = One of The Most Annoying Spam I’ve read

Have A Nice Day.

God Damn you’re fucking retarded Devillion. Why are you taking such personal offense to this shit? It’s a joke fool, get over it.

Kor. That was the most beautiful post I have ever seen.
Thank you for being funnier than even the letter I’ve read.