How To Piss Off The Clergy

My father is a vicar for the Church of England, and he gets me to do his typing for him, since he can’t. He pays me though, and that’s okay.

So he gets me to write out a service after I am finished my other work. I, being tired and irritable, am quite interested in getting it finished in time for sleep, and so forget to spell check it, and just give it straight to him.

Oops.

There are now about 100 prayer sheets out there reading various variations of;

‘We trust in you, O Jedus.’

:thud:

Needless to say, a lot of very old, very conservative church-goers were very pissed at us.:too bad;

I hate Word…

::dekar!::

That’s what the red squiggly line is for.

Ouch winces But it’s the human factor, Pierson. You can always point out to the mob that only God is perfect.

“Man, I just love fuckin’ with the clergy. Gotta keep them on their toes.”
~ Matt Damon, Dogma

Dogma r0xx0rz.

I especialy like the last part of the disclaimer at the beggining.

We all know that God has a sense of humor. Just look at the platypus.

What a humorus mistake…Not for you though, hope you dont get in trouble…

My advanced writing class instructor would have you head on a plate, right about now. Every class he goes around saying:

“There is no such thing as a typographical error!”

Blasphemer! You are trying to start your own cult Pierson, we all know it.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
[b]My advanced writing class instructor would have you head on a plate, right about now. Every class he goes around saying:

“There is no such thing as a typographical error!” [/b]

That’s when I’d show him how you type now and his head would explode.

Originally posted by Pierson
‘We trust in you, O Jedus.’

Think of it this way: at least it was just s->d. At least you didn’t change the “e” to a “u”, when you say it aloud, that would cause a whole lot more problems.

Originally posted by Steve
“Man, I just love fuckin’ with the clergy. Gotta keep them on their toes.”
~ Matt Damon, Dogma

I love that movie :hahaha;

What about JEEBUS? YOU MUST BELIEVE IN JEEBUS!::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: Sorry, hadnt used dekar yet.

Originally posted by Trillian
I love that movie :hahaha;

We taped it last night. Gonna watch it soon.

And I was fine. I just got glared at and told to alter it.

That is why you use the mailmerge function, and let it handle names. Just make sure you have written them right in the database, and it will be the last time you experience this.

Humans are faulty. That is why we leave all the important stuff to robots.

They shouldn’t be complaining, as Jesus isn’t his real name too. His name is Ieshwa. If I remember well, that’s hebraic for “God saves”.

That is one of the most depressing things that I have ever read. I sure hope they don’t get up in arms about it or something, and try to make it seem like you were defaming the church or anything.

I think 90% of the things out there today piss of the clergy is some strange way.

Is that why the Jedi have mysterious powers …? (latin plural of us = i)

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
That is one of the most depressing things that I have ever read. I sure hope they don’t get up in arms about it or something, and try to make it seem like you were defaming the church or anything.

In order:

Yup, is despressing indeed. People seem to get riled at anything.

Nah. If they even tried to lift their arms they’d probably shatter.

And according to some I regularly defame the church anyway. Being the son of a priest and a communist does not help in that regard.

Whoa. Your dad is a communist? Or just a leftist?