How to make an ass out of yourself, RPG style:

I think having swords for the sake of collecting them is Ok, but actually using them is nuts. I mean, guns have been around for centuries now.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Umm, I don’t remember any swords in Sparkster, Orak…the main character used a blaster or his entire body as a weapon as I recall…then again, I never did play very far.

That’s what I thought at first also, his main weapon was that jetpack of his, but when you just do a normal attack I think he has some sort of beam shooting sword.

Strange, I wonder what made them do it, since from what the father said, he was a good kid, before this? I mean, it says he was insulted, and his mum was dead, and everything. But still thast does not seem to be enough of a reason to resort to this sort of thing, does it?

Anyway, so what if they had swords, many people are into swords, for many other reasons than RPG. ie. They might like them for martial arts (Kendo) reasons, or just because they are really impressive!

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Strange, I wonder what made them do it, since from what the father said, he was a good kid, before this? I mean, it says he was insulted, and his mum was dead, and everything. But still thast does not seem to be enough of a reason to resort to this sort of thing, does it?

You don’t need a reason to be a fuckup.

Wtf man, what idiots!