How to hit on chicks:

I found <a href=“http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/03_Approaching/01_Approaches/”>this</a> site extremely funny, and the cool part is that most of them would WORK :stuck_out_tongue: Especially the one about pez. I have to fucking try these :stuck_out_tongue:

truly great… I love you hades… pez?

WTF, this is silly :stuck_out_tongue:

ditto :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to go into a bar, try all of these, then never go to that bar again. :smiley:

I wanna try some of these at an Anime Convention. ;p

Stay away from me you freaks!

How typically chauvinistic.

Where’s the ‘how to hit on guys’ page?

You don’t have to hit on guys, you just have to make sexual advances and the smart ones will get the picture.

The Pez one is pretty good, and some of the other ones are ok. Most of those are just lame though. Too much happy talk and compliments. :stuck_out_tongue:

We don’t need one because hitting on guys is incredibly easy. Even when we’re not trying to, they think we are. :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew guys at university who used to go into bars and asked “Are you a ninja?” to hit on chicks. It surprisingly worked quite well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Blah, I’d rather invent my own ways than use some fabricated ideas that probably wouldn’t work.

That’s funny, since this thread has nothing to do with anyone believing in the superiority of their own gender or race.

SG: They’re just examples :stuck_out_tongue: No one would be that sappy :stuck_out_tongue:

We don’t need one because hitting on guys is incredibly easy. Even when we’re not trying to, they think we are. :stuck_out_tongue:
Good lord you women sure love to flatter yourself. Maybe it’s you who thinks the guy thinks you’re hitting on him, in a last ditch effort to convince yourself that you actually have something going on >>;;

The general examples are all just complimentary. Even the ones that seem pretty good incorporate too much complimenting :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t like to say many nice things to girls I hardly know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…um…wow, I compeltely agree with you. Except I would replace “maybe” with “definitely” and “thinks” with “deluding yourself”

Me: “Pez?”
Her: “F*ck off!”

Pez opener doesn’t seem to be working…

Its found under rhetorical benefits to owning a vagina, page 3, second paragraph from the top.

It’s all fun and games until some jerk-off carves roofies to look like Pez.

I stand strongly by ‘[Hey, that’s a cool band]/[You have pretty {whatever}]Wanna make out?’ type lines. You give some semi-generic opening line, then a blatant advance. If they say ‘yes’, you have no problems, if they say ‘no’ you laugh and come off looking like you have a sense of humour. It works more often than any other ‘pick-up line’ or it’s ilk, as far as I’ve seen.
Then again, I’m not much of one for hitting on people.

To whoever made the comment about a ‘Hit on Guys’ thread, if you have a problem without there not being one, make one.
‘If you wish to be represented, represent yourself, don’t just bitch about it.’
-Jello Biafra