How to get rid of Jehovah's Witlesses, D&D style.

I’ve got a buddy from my XC team in high school. One day a couple of JWs visited his house. For fun, he told them his name was Jesus (the Spanish pronounciation). I wish I could have seen their faces.

Several are Hot (Like Nat here!), but they are usually taken, Evegaleical types not the JWs.

Big Nutter
Trust me, I’ve try to get Nat for a year.

XD Those stories are so damn funny… Mom always just says something about religion being personal and being happy as she is, no fun at all. =P

One of my friends answered naked.

They quickly turned back.

I occationally have the Curate or Vicar around. They leggit soon after seeing them.

Big Nutter

I don’t think they were Jehovah’s Witnesses but a Chinese branch of some church, like Presbytarians or something. Anyway, an older Chinese woman and a teenage Canadian girl ring my doorbell. I open it and what I hear is perfect Cantonese coming from the girl’s mouth. I was shocked by this at first. Then I found it amusing. Then I couldn’t keep the conversation going without cracking up. My mom came by to see what was going on and I passed them off to her.

This was when I was in highschool. I don’t think anybody of any religious order has come to my door since.