How to destroy the Earth

Unlike Exit Mundi, which is supposed to be merely a “how it might happen”, this is a how-to guide. No, not how to wipe out the human race or even all life on the earth. We just wanna blast the WHOLE planet to smithereens.

How does he prove that these ideas will work? Has each one been tested properly and scientifically, to be completely sure? I’d rather not plan around a bunch of guesswork and hypotheses.

“Attention, people of Earth. I regret to inform you that in order to make way for the new hyperspace express route, your planet has been scheduled for demolition. Have a nice day.”

D:

[SIZE=“7”]Earth must die! flares of explosions that burn through the very soul and life force of the planet! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!![/SIZE]

Lol =P

Another way would be to disrupt the planets core with a Nuke,EMP Pulse,A-Bomb,etc. which would result in the earth going BOOM!Hahahaha…I will do this when I can live on the moon.

I remember this :smiley:

Yay, he revamped it!

Trillian, you of all people should be familiar with this way. Now how can we demolish it in every Universe possible?

According to the Many Worlds model of quantum physics, that will be accomplished automatically.

Only in bad movies.

Yeah, even if it worked, that’d just make Earth unlivable, maybe chunk it up at best, no way of preventing it from ever becoming a planet again.