How old are we all?

I’m 16, one of the younger members. I was about 12-13 when I first joined, hence the “Young” in my current username. I’m thinking about changing it, but that always creates a lot of confusion.

Twenty-three, here. I’m part of the staff but not the old guard. I found the site during the time of the Age of Jim, but I didn’t get around joining until long after that scuffle was over.

I’m fifteen, but on the 26th I’ll be sixteen. :slight_smile:

17, and with not even 2 years here certainly new guard!

Um yeah, I didn’t say it before but I’m 12.

You people are lucky, a little while ago we had to write numbers like 2345873937 in word form for math. Ugh.

Twentayh. And I’ve been here since… 15?

Twenty-two, old guard.

28, Old-Guard. A full year before the changes… And it’s gonna be 5 years next month since it happened…

1. I’ll be “of age” on September 8th. I’ve been here since the EZBoard days. I came here in… late 2001 I think…

I am 15 and proud to be!:booster: Not to young and not to old!:mwahaha: Raise the flag!:no2:

I’m 20, and I sort of consider myself to be medium-guard.

I can never get over the fact that I’m older than Zero AND Sin. It makes no sense! ::dekar!::

I don’t know if you know this, but Sin actually ages at a rate much slower than normal humans.

For every 8.5 human years that go by, he physically ages one year.

So when Sin says he is 23 years old, that is true… physically.

But in reality, Sin is actually 195.5 years old.

“How old are we all”

390 active members so 7700 would be a good enough guess. :-p

As for me, I’m 23 this month, but I’ve only been here for about a year.

Nineteen, 20 in August.

I learned that zero through nine you write as text, 10 up you write in numerical, unless it starts a sentence.

I’m 19. Going to be 20 in October. But I’ve been here for getting on three years, damn.

And never been part of the any of the Guards. Oh well.

1. I’m a old guard – why, I recall being one of the youngest pipsqueaks back then.

Altought there were some that was /way/ younger than I am. Like Maz.

Still, age on the internet is not everything, I remember clearly being confused for an mid-twenties when I was twelve or so. Repeatedly.

Also confused to be a girl, but that’s more because of a name thing than anything else.

17, 18 in October.

Woo, adulthood here I come. \m/

Actually, I was playing by Nulani’s rules; that every number, if being the first thing in a sentence, must be spelled out. Therefore obviously YOU didn’t read what NULANI said.

Second of all, it was a joke… And it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously at all by anyone. I apologize if I ever offended you.

Are we cool? :cool:

Nine eight four is cool with no1.