How not to do it.

I noticed that! There’s alot of bad fanfics especially in the Final Fantasy section. I hope mine aren’t bad. ^.^ sigh I wish there was a place where I can post my fics in a good area where it’s not constantly plagued by BAD FICS!! coughshaynecough:mwahaha:

I fear that since FF.net’s policy is, to sum it up, “fanfiction free for all”, it’s something we’ll have to live with -_-

And PS, what I’ve seen by you is good, so don’t worry. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Weiila
“fanfiction free for all”

Equality can suck sometimes.:mwahaha:

Weiila, your nice. ^.^

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Dear sweet Jesus MAKE IT STOP!!! :runaway: :runaway:

curls into a ball I see bad fanfics…

Honestly. Even the worst pieces of shit I’ve ever written are better than that. ::doh::

…That is the most abysmal thing I’ve ever read, including what that RPGDude guy wrote. I have friends on Fanfiction.net who are very good writers, but there are also some people, such as the person who wrote this, uh, “story”, who, in addition to being completely devoid of story writing skills, seem to form these stories by standing at the opposite end of a room and hurling furniture at their keyboards.

Oh I know! This isn’t considered a fanfic. It’s a bad name to all us other writers who put our heart and soul into our writing. I can name quite a few people who are great writers yet are buried under all these other ‘stories’. Hey Weilla. How do I get my story on here? I’d really like to try to get it posted on this site.

I took it that “Miracle” was a submission as you posted a link to that earlier, so I had prepared that for the next update :slight_smile: I was gonna ask you if you wanted your e-mail visible in the archives, which I forgot for a while but can do now instead chuckles
See, it’s that simple. :wink: As long as the fic is good, PG-13 rating at most (we DO make exceptions to that rule though) and somewhat complete or at least promising to soon be complete. The incomplete section is getting too damn big :stuck_out_tongue:
So spread the word to your friends if you want :slight_smile: right now it might be tricky to get submissions through for all the SoBig mails clogging our inboxes, so if their stuff is on ff.net it can work best if they just mail a link there to me or Tenchimaru (give the dragon/pony some work too, he feels lonely). :slight_smile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1493231
;_; Why!!! WHYYYYYYYYY!!! VASH IS A MAN! A MAN DAMMNIT!

Yay! The thing is, you could post my email if you wanted to, but no one could get through because i have incoming mail blocked because of a ahem thing I did a long time ago. I’m gonna get it changed soon though because I need scholarships for college. ^.^

I have another story. It’s FFX. can I post it here too?:victoly:

Post away :slight_smile: And you can always give me your e-mail when you’ve gotten it fixed, later.

Pierson: Tell ya what, mail Jay and Acacia and ask them how they like your PPC :slight_smile: If it’s okay with them then I’ll post 'em here and the lady taking care of the site can link to 'em too :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure Jay at least is active still, there was an update not too long ago.

Done and done! :hahaha;

BTW, Pierson, I just wanted to say I was really happy you updated ‘Fifty Days.’ That’s gotta be one of the best Seftis/Quifer story’s I’ve ever read so far. Weeeee!!! throws confetti in the air Seifer and Quistis are so cute together . . . . begins to sound like a dorky fangirl:eek:

Fangirls = tres cool.:ah-ha!: And I update Days every Monday regular anyway, unless something bad like death or PC meltdown stops me.

curls up into a fetal position

They made Vash a woman! How could they…how could they? Was it for justifiable Vash/Wolfwood hentai? ;_:

…Eh?

Go to the link I posted.

I always hear about fangirls being so annoying. (I’m a fangirl when it comes to Seifer . . . ask my sister.) Now that I know that it normally gets updated Monday, I’ll look forward to it. ^.^

Oh my… Shayne updated. And note the author’s note about reviews. It’s really sad :confused:

What’s sad? I don’t see anything sad.