How many different game consoles do you have?

I was wondering how many game consoles everybody has. I have 4. NES, SNES, PSX, and PS2.

Hmm…

NES, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, GBA, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, N64. That’s 9…I used to have an SNES and Game Boy, but they both got stolen. :confused:

SNES, PS2, DC, Xbox, GBA, DS, NGPC

And then i have a broken Saturn, NGCD, and PSX =(

Let’s see…

An Atari 2600, 2 NES, 2 SNES, a GB, 2 GBC, a GBA, a GBA:SP, 2 Genesis, a Sega CD, a Saturn, an N64, 2 PSX, a PS2, and a GC.

PC Engine
Lynx
Neo Geo Pocket Colour
Jaguar
3DO
Mega Drive
Mega CD
N64
Gamecube
Saturn
Dreamcast
GBA
PS2

Also got a busted Jag CD, and an Amiga 500 and a Speccy, but they don’t count :slight_smile:

A Gameboy Pocket, a Gameboy Color, a Gameboy Advance, a PSX, a PS2, an SNES, a NES, and a PC.

I had a NES that got stolen.

Right now I have Sega Genesis, a Game Boy, a N64 and a PSOne. I emulate all the rest.

I have a PC with emulators for everything there are emulators for. It even has a DS emulator that poorly emulates GBA games.

PC, Atari, NES, SNES, N64, GC, XBox, GB, GBC, GBA, and game boy pocket . . . i guess that’s 11

What in the hell are you doing with this many consoles? :smiley:

edit - a PS2 and a GBA SP

PSone, DC, and GC.

we sit them in are basements, dust the games off, and play them all day long . . . isn’t that what everyone else does all day long too?!

Hmmm… well, technically there’s ten in my house:
[ul]
[li]GameBoy
[/li][li]Game Boy Color
[/li][li]Game Boy Advance
[/li][li]Nintendo DS
[/li][li]SNES
[/li][li]N64
[/li][li]GameCube
[/li][li]Playstation
[/li][li]PS2
[/li][li]Xbox
[/li][/ul]

I have two consoles: A PS2, and a Gameboy Advance SP. I used to have a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, a PSX, and a Gamecube, but my mom gave all of those away… probably in the midst of a psychotic episode or something.

Ewww, DSemu. Get HyperDS, it actually emulates the DS :stuck_out_tongue: (or arm9/7 in tandem, but same diff :P)

There’s a working DS Emulator?!

It’s probably fairly buggy, but yes, there is. It supposedly emulates the touch screen, too.

DS doesn’t really have any worthwhile games yet, though, does it?

I’ve got a PS2, GC, and a GBASP. Which until recently, I hardly played. They’ve all become my best friends.

Atari, Colico, NES, SNES, N64, GC, PS1, PS2, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, and my PC if you count it. Either way, that’s over 11.

As for working ones, my SNES, GC, PS2, and PC.