How long have you been on the boards?

I remember coming here to check out the Lufia 2 shrine…and that was years ago…and I found this site again last year for strategy, joined up about two months ago…I’m a young one.

September 2001.

I think it’s been about five years since I first posted. About a year before Bahamut left, maybe? Most of my memories are of posting on the FFV and FFVI boards.

Xwing1056

Since sept 11. My RPGC community joining day.

8-9 months or so.

I’ve been viewing the boards since August of last year.

joined about 3 weeks ago. i was Dark Mage before the site went down.

been visiting since…well, i stopped counting…

I’ve been here a few months or something.

I’ve been in the chat since around August '01. Didn’t post in the boards for a bit after that, cause I was lazy.

Four years. Winter/Spring 1999.

I miss miva boards. You KNEW a debate was hot when you had to scroll to the right to find the newest replies.

haha, I remember that. i remember how it eventually just stopped scrolling right and the titles of the posts were like, one word per line such as:

Re:
You
Are
Wron
g shu
t up!

or something. Those were the days…

I personally have been on the boards for only a few months. But I’ve known about the site and have been a frequent visiter since Sat climbed aboard. Coudn’t tell ya how long ago that was. I always wanted to make a shrine and all that, but I don’t have the dedication and I’m way too lazy.

I’ve been visiting the site for years but I joined somewhere around mid January 2003.

I have been here since December of last year.

About two weeks.

I joined the site as staff 4 and a half years ago, but I didn’t really start posting on the boards until sometime after the great deletion but before the revolution. I did hang out in the chat a bit before then, and, of course, on ICQ (back in those days, it was mandated that all staffers have and use ICQ; it was our only reliable means of keeping in touch with no staff forum. Heck I wouldn’t have had any IM software if Rast hadn’t made me d/l ICQ. :D)

I’ve been a fixute since THESE boards started, a bit before. December '01 methinks.

I first registered on February 1. However I had been looking around the boards since early December trying to work up enough courage to post. I almost had it in late December, when someone had used most of the languages that I have some knowledge of in their welcome thread, but I lost that reasonably quickly. What it really took was a friend in my hometown (St. Louis) to tell me to quit being chicken, and post. This friend has always been a guiding light for me and I almost always take his advice. So, here I am.

And now I’ve told three people about these boards, and they’ve come aborad, but two don’t post very often.

About a year and two months, though I was absent for a very long while.

I didn’t land on these boards, these boards, landed on me! takes off his thick-rimmed glasses