How is the Economy Affecting you?

Hmm how is the crisis really affecting me? Because of all these stupid fucking elections in awful bloody canada. Its brilliant. They all rush to spend millions of dollars instead of cooporating. Motherfuckers.

Both my parents are in academia so it’s not affecting them as much. And since we’re so far in debt it’s not like we ever had stock options that are now failing.
I’m applying to graduate school so other than it now getting slightly more competitive since lots of folk who were going for jobs are now applying for grad school, I’m good.

Sadly my school lot a bit of their investments so they’re cutting it from the food budgets in all the departments. As well as a few unseen corners(which I think might wind up being financial aid). Since I’m a senior it doesn’t affect me as much.

The retail coffee chain I work at has had to cut hours and has noticeably set the merchandise on sale. Starbucks stock was waaaaaaay down last quarter.

Well, have a way it’s affecting me that’s actually worth noting. Apparently I made the grade to get a scholarship, but because my university is so damn broke all I get is a title “College Scholar” instead of the moneys. Oh well.

My company just laid off about 100 people, and those of us that are still employed are down to 24 hour workweeks.