How is it going to end?

The pic Yar posted reminds me of one fatality on MK3, where Smoke placed bombs all over the places and the world went boom. NodNod

Think humans are gonna live outer space…? For those who have watched Gundam… Think the entire human race is gonna live in colonies? That’d be… wicked…

Originally posted by Ren
The world will end when Great A’Tuin dies. Which will take longer than my life, so I don’t care.

What if one or more of Berilia, Tubul, Great T’Phon and Jerakeen move and fall of great A’tuin’s shell and the world falls endlessly into the void of space

And they are all wrong. The world will end the day I actually get around to cleaning out my room.

For those of you who didn’t know, the world is a dustbunny in my room.

Originally posted by demigod
Yar, why do Dizzy’s wings switch colors between when Necro and Undine are there and when they’re not?

To differentiate between when I’m talking …

… AND WHEN IT’S ME.

The discworld books were pretty good, I can’t see it any other way ;D.

http://leech.dk/endoftheworld.swf << enjoy

I think it is sick and just plain sad to think about the world ending. Go outside, breathe, and be thankful.

Grah.

Try surviving in a forest. Just peel away all `culture’, and you’ll see what humanity really is: a rather clumsy, weak and ill-equipped species with a ridiculously big head.

Originally posted by Cala
Try surviving in a forest. Just peel away all `culture’, and you’ll see what humanity really is: a rather clumsy, weak and ill-equipped species with a ridiculously big head.

I digress to a big intensity on that ¬¬

Originally posted by Cala

[who wouldn’t be himself if he could avoid saying:] Which head?

The one that controls the male.

Actually, if you look at these after studying astronomy, most of these events (including the ice age, run away greenhouse effect) are infinitely small in occurring. No one really has to worry about these things, and even if you did, not like you could stop them.