How good are you at eyeballing it?

http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/index.html

Post your current best score:

Mine so far: 3.57 (lower is better)

Edit: 3.12 (boring day at work)

Fuck, I don’t even know what a parellelogram is.

3.90 for first try.

First try, 3.87 average

2.86, first try.

…I’m not even gonna post it. I suck. <.<;

3.58 on my first try… i’m pretty pleased with that, but i’m sure i can do better

7.74 first try. Not bad for just waking up. I was being pretty damn sloppy.

ah, nor I finally get the convergence thing and triangle centers xD they were draggging me down incredibly the first times. 2.73 after a couple of tries. for some reason, I’m really good at finding the circle center (always get 0.0- 1.5 on that) and bisecting angles, but the convergence and right angles get to me. o.o

2.09 first try. Im a welder so I have to be good at this stuff.

I’m really good at finding the circle center (always get 0.0- 1.5 on that) and bisecting angles, but the convergence and right angles get to me. o.o
The triangle center owned me. Here I am getting 0.4-2, feeling like a hotshot, when out of nowhere I’m hit with an 8.5.

Oddly, the center of the line is my worst. I even got 0.0 on the parallelogram :confused:

I was excellent at everything except convergence. I had a 0.0, 0.6, and 0.2, a few 2-4s, a 10.4 on the very last thing. Fuck convergence.

Funny how I got 0.0 on convergence and yet blow chunks on finding the center of circles and triangles.

Scores were 6.90 and 4.03 (and that last one got shot to hell with a bad right angle).

Edit: Third time was 4.42 with two parallelograms and one right angle killing my score.

4.11 first time for me, not bad considering my horrendous eyesight.

The rest of that site is actually pretty cool. Awesome woodworking.

5.13. Not as difficult as it seems at first. I was also helped by some incredibly low lucky scores(.2!)

6.06?
I had some bad scores on one section, but everything else was pretty good. I could probably improve a bit.