How do you take care of yourself? (cleaning products)

What shampoo do you use?
What cologne do you use?
What perfume do you use?
What deodorant do you use?
What soap do you use?
What toothpaste do you use?
Etc.

Shampoo: Suave… I’m cheap.
Deodorant: Axe (Essence)
Toothpaste: Crest
Soap: Dove

I use the Crest Expression toothpaste, the lemon flavored one.
I use Axe Deodorant for the most part; but I’m running low, so I stick to Old Spice.
I use some Polo cologne constantly, but also like to splash some Old Spice aftershave onto my neck just for the smell.
I use some Old Spice (it’s called Late Hours. :D) body-wash, and it smells fucking incredible.

I alternate what I use except for toothpaste and deoderant.

If I’m being clean, I use Ivory spring fresh soap, aquafresh mint foaming toothpaste, pert plus, axe(touch) and a splash of axe (kilo) bodyspray. If I’m going out, I use axe body wash (kilo), same deoderant and same toothpaste, old spice late night and that same axe spray.

Old spice late night rocks, doesn’t it Sorc?

Indeed it does.

Shampoo: Pert Plus
Perfume: I don’t use perfume
Deodorant: Or deodorant
Soap: Or soap!
Toothpaste: Colgate

:cool:

Shampoo: Loreal Vive or VO5
Soap: Zest (fruity)
Deodorant: Axe (kilo)
Cologne: Adidas Moves or Stetson Black
Toothpaste: Colgate

Cologne is gross.

What shampoo do you use?:I find that Thermasilk suits my hair far better than any other shampoo. My hair dries out very fast and this means that I have to wash it at least twice everytime I shower. Thermasilk unbinds my hair and refreshes it so I don’t have to wash more than that…it’s also good since I’m always styling my hair (it reacts well to heat)
What cologne do you use?:Tee hee, none.
What perfume do you use?:Usually vanilla musk or something spring-y like fresh rain or a tropical scent.
What deodorant do you use?Lady speedstick I think it’s called? Or degree.
What soap do you use?I like Ivory or scented soaps.
What toothpaste do you use?Colgate or Crest; I find that other toothpastes don’t foam up as well (or leave an icky aftertaste)

I USE DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE

Shampoo: I change that every time the bottle is empty, because a) I’ve heard its better for your hair to do so b) they all sound so yummy and I want to test every new “flavor” I see. <.< Currently taking wild rose/ sage shampoo and milk conditioner ^^
Deodorant: 8x4 series
Soap: Dove, Lux or anything else bubbly and perfumed to no end
Toothpaste: random chinese because many of them are superaggressive and burn your mouth away; using that cause when I brush sloppily (I’m lazy) it just does the rest with its thousands of chemicals
Perfume: "Wish by Chopard, but it’s running low, I’m thinking of getting a new one, havent really decided yet though. Probably something fresher. o.o

What shampoo do you use? Head and Shoulders
What cologne do you use? Bath and Body Works “Mountain Spring”
What deodorant do you use? Gillete Speed Stick
What soap do you use? Axe body wash, various types.
What toothpaste do you use? Crest + Whitening

Shampoo: I use one of 3 shampoos: herbal essenses something, carress body wash(works as shampoo too), and pantene classic care. I love pantene it works nicely. I switch up my shampoos so my hair doesn’t get too used to one.

Perfume: I got this grumpy bear perfume last year from hot topic, smells like vanilla and i use that sometimes. I’m out of estee lauder’s pleasures and this ocean like one that i loved :confused: Also have this hawaiian ginger stuff smells slightly too fruity so i don’t use it often. Mostly use a lotion that said it smells like ck1, smells nice.

Deodorant: secret clear gel in mystic rain

Soap: Dial’s tropical or mountain fresh or spring water

Toothpaste: Crest’s multicare

What shampoo do you use? Whatever’s on sale.
What cologne do you use? I don’t wear cologne. I naturally smell good.
What deodorant do you use? Gillette brand, Frost scent.
What soap do you use? Irish Spring.
What toothpaste do you use? Whatever’s on sale.

I read an essay on why women use dove and guys use irish spring. No joke. I’m dead serious. It was in a handout that I got in my english class.

What shampoo do you use? I would have to go and check. Matrix Essentials.
What perfume do you use? I can’t stand strong smells. I taste them. None.
What deodorant do you use? Sansome’s Nature Pearl. It’s a crystal. The ordinary usual kind gives me a rash.
What soap do you use? Lactacyd
What toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total

Can I use body-wash as Shampoo? Axe bodywash leaves my hair all oily and dandruffy.

What Shampoo do I use? I use dlifferent ones since it good for your hair.
What perfume do I use? I don’t have a favorite one.
What deodorant do I use?The roll on stuff or a gel, it depends on what I am doing that day.
What soap do I use? I use dial or zest and some kind of face soap for my face.
What kind of toothpaste do I use? Crest + Whitening

I use dove because aside fro lux its the only foreign soap around here? (I dont really like most chinese soaps, they lave such weird soapy traces).
I never heard about ivy soap and stuff before o_O