HoW dO pEoPlE tyPe LiKe ThIs?

SeRiOuSLy.

How do ThE lAmErZ Type alternating caps? :o

They seem to write at a very decent speed… and I can barely type a word every 6 seconds when I’m trying to AlTeRnAtE cApZ.

Randomly pressing shift?

AOL magic. The worse kind.

AOLers, my dear Watson.

It will forever stay the mystery of the low creatures.

I only know that it makes me seasick.

if u NeVer uSe uR lefT PinkY anD tYpE reaALlly FaSt aND don’T payA attjention 2 wAt uR doiNG tEhn itS eZ bUt iT takeS soMe GeTTinG usED 2 liek uSINg aBbreviAtiaons wEn u kAN

-mAzRiam TaiAM

ahem

It takes effort to be that lame.

LeSSe hO w HrD ThSI IS
Holy shit, I can’t do that :stuck_out_tongue:

I once played a character in an online play by email RPG, and when he went into hiding to fool another character as part of the story, he put on a mask and rubber suit (like a comic book hero/villain) and he disguised his voice. The way I simulated a disguised voice was by typing in alternate caps.

It was very slow going and required a lot of focus from me to keep the caps pattern consistent.

Therefore, my only conclusion is that these lamers somehow have the ability to either speed up time for themselves or slow down time for others, in order to create the illusion of their alternate caps typing being done quickly.

I motion that we capture all lamerz, imprison them in labs, and run tests on them in order to divine the nature of their time-manipulation powers.

That is all.

Good day.

ItS eV0l aOl MaGiCk

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]I motion that we capture all lamerz, imprison them in labs, and run tests on them in order to divine the nature of their time-manipulation powers.

That is all.

Good day. [/b]

I second the motion, can we probe them with pointy objects in order to <strike>cause them extreme pain</strike> discover their scientific properties?

I hate when people type like that. I’d rather slam a brick into my head repeatedly than have to read that stuff, and i I wrote t, even in jest, I’d probably become so suicidal that I’d at least make sure I never write like that again. Ever.

so are you going to support our lamer research program?

I hAvE aOl… ;_-: HeY, iT’s NoT tOo HarRd tO tYpE lIkE tHsiS.

Easier to write, than to read I find. It’s like trying to decipher some lost code of the neaderthals.

ItS qUiTYE EaSy ToT TypER LKikE HtTHiS!!!

does AOL have some kind of special utility that helps in typing like that?

leTs TrY iT oUt…

bah, too long. I cant stand it one way or another, either.

aS iF BY MaGiC.
They’re simply so lame, they have gotten used to it. Much like the people who can read and write 1337 without any problems.

It’s not AOL itself that has such a program, but the lowest levels of its users who are all chat room idiots and get programs that do it for them.

FoR tHE oVerMInD!!!

Sorry. Private joke.