how do I acquire skill number 3 & 4 of Yuna's songstress skill in FFX-2??

Mama jokes are old. Only small minded and uncreative children use them as insults.

I remember trying to get that part done… when I’d get to around 70 and then get hit by a lighting bolt, I’d curse for a little while and pick up the controller again after about 10 minutes. Then I muted the TV, and I did a lot better.

Actually, the sound helped me. There was a tiny almost ethereal crackling miliseconds before the bolt that I used as the signal to jump. Once I got the hang of that, it took me three tries total, first I got to 25, then 75 and I finally got it done by the third time.

You people are insane. I don’t know how you could do it. I stopped after trying a few times in my first run then satisfied myself with double cast 1 mp ultima Yuna.

I did do it once (never again). Didn’t take me too many tries. I put myself in a Zen-like trance which gave me lightning reflexes (pun intended).

Cid, that’s bad…

SE, the sound actually distracted me. Sometimes I would confuse the music with the thunder, and you know the rest. Once I muted it, I focused only on the flash of light that happens before the lightning strikes.

These days, I don’t think I have the time or the patience to do that stuff anymore.

To this day I’ve successfully dogded 1, yes, read it, 1, lightning bolt in a row.

I usually have decent reflexes, but something in that area throws me off.