How 'bout a Mailbag...

Forum? I think it’d be a pretty good idea… That way people can discuss reponses and stuff… I dunno, it happens when I’m bored. :stuck_out_tongue:

A pretty good idea, but we all know the only thing that’d happen is it being flooded with ‘Where is the mailbag?’ threads.

Not to mention the fact we would need something to discuss first, beyond Kagon and Megaman984 being lazy - I mean, being busy.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4

Errr… Uh, GG? Whuzzat s’posed to mean?

Posted a reply by accident, and edited it to that beacause only mods can delete posts.

I don’t know how popular it’d be. Sounds like a job for the RPGC Poll!

Yay. Another never visited board I could mod. >.>

People go to the sprite forum… Moreso than the HW board, at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

the sprite board should be destroyed and consolidated by my ever-growing army of satraps and district governors anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine. We’ll have a deluge of sprite threads into the main forum. Do you really want that to happen, Merl? I can make it so.

Deluge? Sorry to burst your bubble, but the sprite forum isn’t exactly bursting with posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds fine to me.

Cala obviously doesn’t understand what I mean when I say that I can make it happen.

He means that he’ll make people post sprite threads here by threathening to strip. nod, nod

As long as 984’s actually a 20-year-old hot stripper babe, then I have no problem with his plans.

Originally posted by Green Mage
As long as 984’s actually a 20-year-old hot stripper babe, then I have no problem with his plans.

This is one of the best posts I have ever read.

I needed sig material. Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Green Mage

^.~

Originally posted by Megaman984
^.~

Booya. You rule, 984. ^.^

I could have done without that…