How bad do you beat a FF game?

When i play FF i go all out. Like i have to get every single secret item lvl up everyone to its maximum (Forgive me i have no life) I’m just wondering how many other people do that? i’m i the only one? heehehehe i hope i’m not! :wave: Yes i have completed the sphere grid with everyone in 10 and i have got every single materia and beaten every weapon! Thats why i consider myself to be FFMaster except for X-2 and 11 til then i will continue my journey on playing more FF games as it comes. SO SQUARE KEEP IT COMING!!

I like getting all possibilities… bit it’s hard… if you like a lot of freedom in your gameplay I say that you play CT

I’m also one of those people who have to have a “perfect” game. And then, after I get a perfect game, I don’t play the game again for a very long time…

I do that as well. Need to have everything. usually the first time I play through, I play through normally and miss all this good shit and have low levels, but after that, I research the game on the next and then do the uber master-y thing the second time round.

Depends, if I really like the game, than I’ll get everything.

Sometimes, it depends on how playable the game is. First time, though, I like to get everything in a sort-of “master game”, then second/third time round I skim through.

Funnily enough :thud:

3rd or 4th playthrough.

I still haven’t mastered Chrono Cross yet. I have all the characters, but I don’t have equipment for all of them.

I am the GRANDMASTERER of FF. I will do everything in my power to get everything in a game, do everything, beat everyone… I’m a superfreak, superfreak, I’m superfreaky, yeah.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I am the GRANDMASTERER of FF. I will do everything in my power to get everything in a game, do everything, beat everyone… I’m a superfreak, superfreak, I’m superfreaky, yeah.

Ah, I used to be like you. Trying to master all that is Final Fantasy. Nowadays I just play for fun, mostly because a lot of the “sub-quests” in the newer games are real big pains in the butt.

I master everything find everything beat everyone/everything . Doesn’t matter how long it takes. :wave:

They’re so easy it’s hard to not get everything, IMO. X-2 I just beat for the third time, second time with the perfect ending.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
Ah, I used to be like you. Trying to master all that is Final Fantasy. Nowadays I just play for fun, mostly because a lot of the “sub-quests” in the newer games are real big pains in the butt.

Would we thinking along the lines of Butterfly Collecting and Lightning Dodging here by any chance? :wink:

Originally posted by Nebagram
Would we thinking along the lines of Butterfly Collecting and Lightning Dodging here by any chance? :wink:

That was NOT fun at all. Squeenix needs better mini-games in future games.

I have never fully mastered any game, since I usually get bored when I’m level my characters up. But I do everythig else, sub-quests, all items, all bosses beat. I guess that’s the drawbacks of having a life (even a small one like mine).

Them and catcher chocobo in under 0 seconds did take me hours. The chocobo one is so frustrating. I felt like throwing my pad at the wall on a number of occasions. How come in all the other ff’s the mini-games aren’t that hard but in ff10 they are just plain annoying.

Has anyone ever collected every single card in ff9 I’ve got 91 can’t seem to find the other 9.::dekar!::

Squeenix

Originally posted by QuazMARK2.8
Them and catcher chocobo in under 0 seconds did take me hours. The chocobo one is so frustrating. I felt like throwing my pad at the wall on a number of occasions.

…I did that on my 5th try… I must be blessed or something :mwahaha:

[b]Sometimes, it depends on how playable the game is. First time, though, I like to get everything in a sort-of “master game”, then second/third time round I skim through.

Funnily enough :thud: [/b]

Same here.

When I play an FF game i play it so hard the disc breaks, my eyes bleed and I smash my pad. /joke

What is the point in being completely perfectionist? The only point I can think of is to say “OMGWTFLOLROFLLMAO I R 1337 I g07 e/rifink 0|| FF LOLZLOLZLOLZ” and aint that good to be proud of spending 200+ hours on a game.

I always go for a perfect game.