How about a mix of Full Metal Alchemist and FLCL?

Then give “Bleach” a try:

http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2369

You can get the first episode on Animesuki. It seems really damn interesting.
The leading character is a 15-year old guy who starts off by kicking the living daylights out of a gang of street thugs for knocking over a bottle of dying flowers. This because the flowers were left on the street in memory of a girl who died there.
After the thugs are gone, the hero turns to the ghost of the dead girl and tells her to “Hurry up and go to heaven.”
Well, that was unexpected. ^^;;

He proceeds to meet a Shinigami (what are you doing in there, Hades?) and recieves all her powers. And a big sword, making him even more Cloud-look-alike.

Oh man, Bleach is awesome. It’s well, well-worth keeping up with. I have the first seven volumes of the manga, and if you think it’s good now, wait until you meet the other members of the soon-to-be-main cast, like The Sandal-Hat Man, the Quincy, and Don Kanonji. Great stuff. :smiley:

Hm… sounds… odd. I’ll have to check it out

Interesting…what’s it’s rating? You know:

Y- Youth
T- Teen
OT- Older Teen
M- Mature

Just saw first episode.

I can’t wait for more.

If you download it, for god sakes get the ABNU encode, that would, by far, be the best one of the bunch, and they’ll be sure to continue the series.

You know who I miss? Rice-Box.

Ooooo.
I’m getting my grubby little hands on it as soon as I can. *Nod.

kirokokori: I’d say Teen, on the brink of Older Teen. It’s rather dark so far, and the battles have not been as bloodless as they claim in the link up there in my first post.

And I found the three first manga books on an online Swedish bookstore, Nulani, so they should be out it Norway too :slight_smile:

It owns. *Nod.

Anyone know where I can download the manga?

Ok, then I’ll have to check it out. I don’t mind blood. As long as it dousn’t have full nudity stuff then I’m fine.

Haven’t seen any nudity yet, but then I’ve only seen the first episode. It doesn’t seem like the kind of anime that’ll play on nudity, though. All the girls so far have been either puppy-cute or stuck-up :slight_smile: