HOT SHIT!!!

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/DEFGH/Hitchhikers/trailer.php

since trill didnt make the thread. she found it. HOLY SHIT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

EXCELLEEEEENTTT!!11!1!1!!!111elevenses

And lo, My faith in humanity has been restored!

Let’s hope hollywood doesn’t fuck this one up! :ark:

Heh…notice the nice little ‘42’ in stars at the upper left-hand corner at the end of it. :get it?:

they shoulda put 42 reaally shiny stars. or somthing. 42 somthings.

Now that’s a hell of a thing.

Well, I hope the movie gets directed well :frowning: and done well, and something

Hey it’s got Warwick Davis as Marvin the robot (or at least I assume he’s playing Marvin. I remember the article said a Robot anyway… >.>) it can’t be bad! (:

The world goes explodey in it? Awesomepisses pants wih happiness Should read the book sometime i suppose. >_>

oh, very good :smiley: I was beginning to get worried about this (the wet-looking Marvin et al) but now I’m excited…

I was gonna take a screenshot of when it was at 42% downloaded … but it was too late. ;_;

Awesome. :biggrin:

I’m really excited about this, but I heard Ford Prefect is gonna be played by Mos Def. Definitely an interesting choice…

Don’t take this the wrong way, but…a black dude? As Ford? Now, I’m not a purist, not by a long shot…but still, something seems off about that.

On another note, I can’t wait to see how they do Zaphod.

Well, Ford’s skin color was never really mentioned in any of the books, and I think Adams did that on purpose, really. All that was described of him was that he’s not conspiciously tall, has gingerish hair brushed backwards from the temples, and his skin looks like it was pulled backwards from the nose.

Yeah, that was my thought exactly about Mos Def.

I’m pretty sure Sam Rockwell is playing Zaphod, which I think is a good choice.

EDIT: I’ve decided to go through the whole cast because I’m always right and everyone should be interested in what I have to say.

Arthur Dent: Martin Freeman is playing him. He was in The Office, which I’ve never seen, so I can’t really comment. He looks what I always imagined Arthur looking like.

Trillian: The love interest from Elf who’s name I can’t remember. I guess it works. And she’s a hottie.

Marvin: He’s being played by Warwick Davis. I never thought of Marvin as being a midget sized. They’re using the guy from the original radio series for the voice though.

So there’s my nitpicking of the cast and being a total Hitchhiker’s Guide fanboy and purist.

Ooooo.

I’m-a wait until I see an actual trailer, as opposed to this, which is merely a teaser.