Horse meat

My family has owned seven horses withing the past 15 years, and I can tell you, that they are delicious. but I dont think they should be killed for meat, they should die from natural causes.

Fi also likes horses! Maybe you could introduce them to each other :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But would you extend this bias, Hades, to being in support of a law that prevents people who DO want to eat horse meat from doing so? There’s lots of things I’d never eat, but I really don’t care if others want to eat them.

Did it taste like roses, or booboo?

I’ll eat all kinds of stuff, but horse meat I would only eat if I was starving. And I didn’t know about the butchering of horses in Texas, I haven’t ever heard of it here in West Texas. I know they use them for glue.

Yes. I’m not obliged to be objective here. I’m against it and I’d make laws to prevent people from doing it if I was in charge. Fuck peoples’ freedom to do what they want.

Cless: CAPITAL IDEA :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Some budhists don’t eat cows because they tend to be vegans. But the religion where cows are sacred is hinduism.

And I was making a research on this. All the discussion on whether horse killing for food should be legal or not in US began when Ferdinand, a champion horse, was sent to Japan to make babies with a few local mares, so as to enhance the genetic pool of japanese horses. But instead of letting Ferdinand eat the mares, the japanese ate Ferdinand, just not in the sexual way.

No. Hindus consider cows sacred, not Buddhists.

That’s kind of what he wrote.

I didn’t notice that, because he put Hinduism with a small “h.” That is what I get for skimming.

Actually, the buddhist belief is that if you behaved badly during your life, you’ll be reborn as an animal, not much sacredness to that 8P