Hooray for flaming melons

http://www.4488.org/firemelon.wmv

Note to self: Never kick a burning melon.

Flaming Watermelon inferior. Kamikaze Watermelon superior.

fanfare Whee! splort!

I’m ashamed to be human. Stupid fools.

hahah STUPID!
ZEEGY BOOGEY DEW! BOOOMMMMMMMMMM

Fox probably already owns the rights for the video, and we’ll be seeing it on TV within a week.

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
hahah STUPID!
ZEEGY BOOGEY DEW! BOOOMMMMMMMMMM

ZEEKGY BOOGY DOOG YOU MORON! FEEL MY WRATH!

PSh ;p I say potato you say potatoe. I fart in your general direction you empty headed trough washer*

Would have been more fun if it spontainiously combusted. Spontanous combustions are fun. At least as long as you aren’t the one that spontaniously combusts.

If there’s one absolute truth in life, it’s this: Seeing stupid people get injured = Teh funneh. :slight_smile:

All it needed was a catapult. Man. That would’ve owned.

Yep, that was defenitely teh comedy gold.

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
PSh ;p I say potato you say potatoe. I fart in your general direction you empty headed trough washer*

Correction: it’s “I don’t wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!”

Thanks Yar, that is what i meant to say
:kissy:

A catapult, yeah. That would have been cool to see.

Or … or how about Kamikaze catapults! Kamicatapuls!

I’d like to know what they filled that with, I couldn’t quite tell from the video.

Most likely, gasoline.

I thought that too, but if they had a melon FULL of gasoline I’d think it would be more volatile then that. I don’t know, never did it myself, but that seemed more like keroscene or something like that.

Whatever. I only know gasoline from Vin Deisel and that’s about it.