Hoooooooooooooooooooly fuckin moses!

There’s this great little annual concert tour that groups a number of bands together, and is head lined by my favorite band ever. Now, I dont cruise many concerts, but when I heard they were stopping here this year, which they did not last year, I shit myself, and I have begged for at least a month straight for my mom to let me go. It’s a little thing called Summer Sanitarium.

This year, Metallica cruises with Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and the Deftones. Deftones and Metallica are an absolute must to see for me, considering they are a few of my favorite bands, and Korn and Linkin Park are some good carry ons, with Limp Bizkit, provided they play their old stuff, is also a good carry on.

Im psyched, my mom is letting me go. FUCKING RAWR YEA BABY

Yeah that show looks awesome. But it’s stopping in Seattle which isn’t where I live and I’m not willing to go through the hell of the American border then drive four or so hours just for a concert.

Very cool Sorc, I’m still deciding to go, mainly because I’ve never been to a concert, and really have nobody to go with knowing my friends.

Yea, see, Im probably gonna go with this chick whome I’ve known forever, get really really fucked up and end up not really seeing most of the concert, however Im really trying to make a pact or something to stay sober until after metallica has played, that way I can fully absorb the incredibleness that is metallica.

rawr.

That rocks Sorc. I would love to go, but with the combined cost of tickets and the closest location being Chicago, I afraid I can’t go. Bloody Indiana, we never get anyone to play here. ;_;

The cool thing is I can take public transportation to get down there, so getting there isnt a problem. Im not sure which tickets Im getting though, both are pretty pricey, but it really depends on where my friend wants to go, Im just fine anywhere really.

That must be awesome. I won’t be able to see my favorite band on their recent tour, and my second favorite band hasn’t been together since 1991.

That would be a cool tour to go to. I’ve also always wanted to see Warped.

Cool Sorc! Hope you have fun!

Woo, I’m going to go see them too!
If I could, I’d get some sort of pictures or something…

go for it sorcerer, last time i saw metallica live they put on one hell of a show! I don’t really like korn, but when i saw them live years back they were pretty decent. Deftones are also cool, but limp bizkit and linkin park bite the big one, especially linkin park… urhhh, hate them i do.

Rock on!!!

You lucky bastard, I wish I could go, 'cause those are some of the coolest bands I’ve ever heard!:moogle:

Sounds badass, but I live in Gayville, U.S.A., in the middle of nowhere, so I can’t go. Metallica’s my favorite band. Crap!

Have fun!

Originally posted by Xachariah
[b]go for it sorcerer, last time i saw metallica live they put on one hell of a show! I don’t really like korn, but when i saw them live years back they were pretty decent. Deftones are also cool, but limp bizkit and linkin park bite the big one, especially linkin park… urhhh, hate them i do.

Rock on!!! [/b]

Ya know, when I heard that Linkin Park was on the Sanitarium tour this year, this was before Meteora came out. I was very sure that they simply were not of the calibre that the rest of the lineup was on, and had no buisness being there. However, I have to say that after listening to Meteora, I am thoroghly impressed. The album is quite good on many levels, and convinced me that, while their music is a bit different than the rest of the lineup, they do deserve to share the stage.

I used to really like limp bizkit, but then their third cd came out, and while it’s cool on its own, it convinced me that Limp Bizkit had sold their souls for cold hard cash.

What? No Music Midtown for Sorc?

Well, a few things contributing to that:

1. Midtown this year is gonna blow. Only a few bands I want to go see, and their all tonight. Not only is it raining, but they dont sell day passes any more. Im not buying a 3 day pass for $50 just to go one night.

2. My mom wont let me go because im failing a few classes.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
…failing a few classes.

been there, done that

I just learned that instead of Korn, or according to mtv.com , that Mudvayne is now on the tour instead.

…I like mudvayne a fuck load more than Korn, and I need a new pair of shorts…

mudvayne always strikes me as a cheap ass imitation of slipknot, but then again, what do i know :boring: