Holy SHIT (Yes I did that on purpose)

Zero pointed this out to me. Wow. Just. Wow. Jail time if you don’t report you had a miscarriage.

there are only two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I am not certain about the universe.

-Albert Einstein (probably paraphrased slightly)

Way to go, Virginia! Should we report any “failures in conception” too?

REading further into this, this is downright disturbing.

SS: that would depend what you define as a failure in conception, because if you think about it, some conceptions ARE failures. For example, some of these failures are presenting such bills.

12 hours is a bit harsh, but this is just a tug at the heartstrings example anyway. This is to prevent people from performing back alley abortions, what’s the big deal?

Actually, the universe isn’t infinite. Scientists have found a beginning and do predict an end to the universe.

As for the topic, that is a bit much. Also, so soon after the miscarriage makes ti even worse. I mean, that is a pretty tramatic thing. Also, like the article pointed out, not everyone may know at the time. I hope it doesn’t pass.

Heh. Point Sin.

Should women also report to the police the end of their menstrual period, within 12 hours as well? There’s a failure in conception.

That said, I don’t see it passing. IT’s just too… ludicrous.

GO AMERICA

HAIL BRITANNIA!

Da das ist mein teil…

What the heck is up with that guy? 0-o

<table border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0” bgcolor="#ffffff"><tr><td><font size=“6” color="#ff0000"><b>O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee</b></font></td></tr></table>

>>;;;

its full of the french though

Yeah but they’re the cool french, not that France pseudo-french shit.

Crazy Virginians.

[INSERT AMERICA BASHING, WITH MINOR UNDERTONES OF CANADA AND BRITAIN BASHING, CLEARLY SIGNIFYING MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AS THE GREATEST ONE EVER.]

Deutschland ueber alles! Hoch der Kaiser!

Dude, its <i>virginia</i>. What do you expect? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

‘Protect Your Freedom: Fistfuck a Congressman.’
-Jello Biafara.

That’s all I have to say about it.

Blessed be the congressmen, for they are literally assfucking america.