HOLY SHIT, what luck!

Originally posted by Astral
Um. I need to “mrowr” over something too now. <.< …mrowr, Zero and shoes from 1997!
…<.<;

Well, I could mention I also have fall/winter short black boots, and they fit me just fine since I don’t even need to tie the laces, go zippers!

Originally posted by Zero
Well, I could mention I also have fall/winter short black boots, and they fit me just fine since I don’t even need to tie the laces, go zippers!

mrowr, boots with zippers <.<;

…Sin would look funny in boots with zippers. ^^

Apparently we’re talking about shoes now.

I have a new pair of (nice) plain black steel-toed boots. It goes really good with what I wear.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I used to have teh same problem as Merlin, but my boots lasted me 2 years. I don’t know if they’ll last another year though. They will if I duct tape. We’ll see.

Teh duct tape is god. Seriously, that stuff can repair anything. From cars to even wounds! (I know someone who duct taped a wound…I never wanted to look at the guy again)

I have only two pairs of shoes. One’s for school and when I’m going to public places. The other pair is more trail-worn, cause I use them for when I’m in nature.

Schweet!!! A Bandana fan!!! I ain’t got that big of a variety, but they’re all oversized, seing how they’re the only ones that’ll fit my big ol’ head.

I’m nto big on hats. I wear hoods when it rains.

And my shoes? Mine are incredibly ratty… I mean, I can’t step in a puddle or my feet are soaked.

Hats: No way. I rather show off my hair :wink:
Shoes: I buy new ones when the old ones can’t do their job anymore…so nothing wrong with that I guess. Theres just one exception: black boots. I see a nice pair of black boots = I buy it.:smiley: