HOLY SHIT, COMMUNISTS!! (I <3 the Sixties)

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR IDEALS AND/OR YOUR COUNTRY!

Saw it a few days ago on a Communist Forum. Because of how wrong it is it’s good for a laugh.

New accomplishments comrades!

Lol, he’s using a freaking pickax.

Yet you have a sig extolling the Soviet Union. Funny, that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mexicans get +5 while using pickaxes

Stalin succeeded Lenin, and exiled Trotsky!
He had dreams, to industrialize society!

I like to see propaganda and laugh at it. Pro or con of Communism. For example the movie Red Dawn I liked, as a movie. But it was an ugly form of Capitalist Propaganda.

That is the coolest comic book I have ever seen. It rivials that of the creationist comic I once read.

I wonder how much it would cost to get that comic?

But in the meantime, Communist Ash returns to this thread.

Gotta catch 'em all.

Naturally, the “communist cell” in America consists of a librarian, a union member, and a professor. The enemy might have changed to “terrorism,” but college professors are still being accused of sedition by these kinds of hacks. What is it with this psychotic, never-ending obsession with the notion that educated, literate people are treacherous enemies?

Isn’t it obvious Sephiroth? Educated, literate people have brains, and they know how to use them. They’re able to see through the webs of deceit. They’re a treath to any regime.

Pierson, this is precious. I feel like starting a “Pierson rocks” thread.
No. Comrade Pierson rocks!

So bad its funny.

Oh yeah. Total awesomenity.

I love the title: Treasure Chest of Fun and Fact

Whee, propaganda! Fun for children of all ages! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Second time you post that, second time I only see a red X.

Funny, it shows up as a Communist Ash on my computer. Do you have IE or Mozilla

Because many think for themselves, and try to make everyone else think for themselves, and those in power HATE that.

Sort of reminds me of Chick and his extreme anti-RolePlaying comics… They’re more full of crap though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t someone post an MSTing of those?