Holy shit, a videogame thread

Holy shit indeed.

Fallout, bah.

What we really want is a new Baldur’s Gate. But no, thats not possible. Sucks too, I bitch about this a lot. Those crappy things that aint DnD at all on PS2 don’t count cause they suck. And they already made a fallout in crappy PS2 mode, I bet that sucks too. Damn, things are starting to suck more and more and more…

At this point, I wouldn’t trust Interplay with anything more complex that a cell-phone version of Tetris. And they’d still screw it up.

YES, LORD YES
THERE IS A GOD!?

Bah, you need to go to http://www.nma-fallout.com for your Fallout news. :stuck_out_tongue:

OMBFG!
This is all so wrong!

The Baldur’s Gate story line is ended. Play Throne of Bhaal- it shows the conclusion to everyone in the story. A Baldur’s Gate 3 would just be using the name of the old series as there really is no way to continue with the old cast (especially since Throne of Bhaal lets you get over level 20, so there’s not much you can do except throw more large monsters at a godlike party at once, and that gets old.)

Well thanks Kagon, you just made me cry. You mine as well tell a 3 year old there is no santa.

Hmm, that’s not a bad idea…

shrugs It’s the truth though. They can’t just very well go back and say the end didn’t happen and maintain any sort of credibility. It’d look really pretty bad.

What I meant was, a new storyline, new characters… 3rd edition perhaps? Not necessarily called Baldur’s Gate, take a look at the PS2 game, it has nothing to do with the original. And playing as a God could be kinda fun, but I’d rather a new game.

I’ve finished Baldur’s Gate so many times now, its still one of the most enjoyable games I own. Perhaps the best.

Excellent, the Fallout series is great, can’t wait for this one to be released.

Yay, I can soon get a new Fallout fix!

I really need to play Fallout.

My brother has Fallout. In all honesty, I just really couldn’t get into it. I tried, but I couldn’t.

Oh well.

Hmm… On the fallout subject, has anyone tried the new console one? It has been released, so er… is it any good?

I heard the console one was a piece of trash that doesn’t keep true to the series at all. Haven’t played it myself.

On another note, I loved the first one. Haven’t played the second one yet, though, which is odd since I have it lying around here :fungah: