holy mother of god

Wert will be happy too

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994263

Oh my god that is awesome!

DON’T YOU SEE? THESE MARTIAL ARTS ROBOTICS WILL DESTROY US ALL!!!

But seriously, do we really need to pour millions of dollars into teaching a robot kung-fu?

But seriously, do we really need to pour millions of dollars into teaching a robot kung-fu?

YES!

Imagine… eventually we might even have ninja-robots! This is like my dream come true!

Nice…me likey! Excellent…Linux is gradually becoming the dominant OS. Heh-heh-heh-heh…

Robot Kung-fu warriors… All I can think of are the Foot now.

Originally posted by PanamaJack

Almost any advancement in robotics is a good advancement.

Bitchin’:cool:

They’re getting closer and closer to making ninja robots.

Hmm … I wirr give you my opinion, but first I must aporogize.

For what?

For this. [beats the crap out of the robot]

… Yes, Seraph, we all know that it can’t compare to you. Still, this looks like it’s gonna be pretty awesome …

I can’t see the link, but if its about robots learning martial arts, all I have to say is this:

Why?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]I can’t see the link, but if its about robots learning martial arts, all I have to say is this:

Why? [/b]
So that we can kill you in your sleet using only a remote control.

See comic here

Originally posted by Megaman984

See comic here

:mwahaha:
VGcats is awsome.

Anyone remember the Cybernetic Ninja?

Originally posted by StarStorm
Anyone remember the Cybernetic Ninja?

Cybernetic Ninja?
Whats that?

This is a waste of money. As cool as robotic ninjas are, they aren’t neccessary in a real future. Besides, they’ll eventually turn on us, and we’ll all die, because you thought ROBOTIC NINJAS ARE COOL!

Originally posted by d Galloway
This is a waste of money. As cool as robotic ninjas are, they aren’t neccessary in a real future. Besides, they’ll eventually turn on us, and we’ll all die, because you thought ROBOTIC NINJAS ARE COOL!

Which is why we make Robot SAMURAIS to kill the Robot Ninjas… then the Robot Samurais will turn on us so we then will have to make Robot Lawnmowers to kill them…

Has no one seen The Matrix? AI will be the downfall of our society.