HOLY FUCKING SHIT! CHRONO TRIGGER DS!!!

I AM AROUSED IN BOTH EMOTIONAL AND SEXUAL FORMS.

Too much information, SE. :hahaha;

Even if it has no innovations, a DS port will at the very least bring back CT to the center of attention, which in turns might mean new spin-offs may happen (which hopefully won’t be screwed up like Chrono Cross was.)

I love being on the same page as you, except I think it’s more than just pretty cool. I think it’s pretty DAMN cool. :smiley:

Are they adding new dialogue or changing the existing dialogue at all? Or does nobody know yet?

Unless you’re the PS3 :smiley:

Urgh… I won’t have my new game + file…

Yeah I know, I have a PSX save with everyone maxed out. I killed the level 99 Spekkio so many times.

I’ll be getting it

Crono says … every other line now.

I never played this so now I have a reason to get a DS.

Originally Posted by Myself
[i]
Quote:

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by SpoonyBard
[i]Chrono Trigger DS.

Diablo III.

Mega Man 9.

IT’S ALL A PRANK! ALL THE GAME COMPANIES ARE OUT TO FOOL IS! IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE![/i]

Don’t forget Dragon Quests IV - VI
[/i][/QUOTE]

or DQ IX like I did, and even Castlevaina:OoE, FF IV, Fire Emblem 1, & VP:tAO too. @_@

And Starcraft II and FFXIII and WoW:WotLK and various oder kickass stuff. changes into a black suit Everyone here, I speak to you today to mourn da death of a good friend of mine, free time was his name. We had many good moments together, lazin’ about and dat good times, but now he is dead. He was murdered by a combined effort of new kickass games; like Starcraft II, Diablo III and Chrono Trigger DS. May he rest in peace.

:stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness though, do they usually change the storylines somehow in these remakes? What exactly do they change? This is the first remake I’m actually interested in buying…

We’ll have to wait and see. I wouldn’t be against a revision of the script, especially since they’ll likely have much more space to work with and won’t need to compress things.

But I hope they keep much of the original quirks, though. They better keep Magus’s servents as Ozzie, Flea, and Slash and not whatever they were in the Japanese, they were all condiments I think.

Condiments? Haha thats funny.

They usually don’t change very much, they tend to add stuff really. I’ve already read that theres a new dungeon being added.

Just jumping on the happy bandwagon here.
Good stuff.

They’re based on Vinegar, Mayo, and Soy. Check out the CT Reretranslation if you’re interested in other things they changed.

I wouldn’t mind a bit of a script polish, personally. While the game’s translation was great for the era - especially compared to most of its peers - looking back, it’s a little…yeah.

Well, I was watchin’ G4 when dey announced it and said what was new. Apparently it has a new dungeon, multi-player mode and somedin’ else I can’t remember.

…Multiplayer mode?

…how the FUCK is that supposed to work?

First to cast Luminaire wins?