HOLY FUCKING SHIT! CHRONO TRIGGER DS!!!

Link below confirms :smiley:

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ctds/

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think I cried a little when I heard that ticking…

You and me both.

pops up out of nowhere, sees da info confirmin’ it and cries tears of happiness OH MIS DIOS!!! USTEDES FUIERON LLEVADAD CON UN OBJECTO MUY, MUY, MUY BONITO Y BUENO!!! needs to use spanish to express his happiness

Even though I don’t have a DS, this makes me squee in pure shared nerd-delight :3

Ok.

OH MY FRIGGIN LORD faints

Chrono Trigger DS.

Diablo III.

Mega Man 9.

IT’S ALL A PRANK! ALL THE GAME COMPANIES ARE OUT TO FOOL IS! IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Or maybe this year/next year just won’t blow total ass after all :smiley:

Also, North American countdown site:

http://na.square-enix.com/ctds/

Edit: This just in - ITS COMING OUT HERE DURING THE HOLIDAYS! FUCK YES!!!

You know what. goes out and gets himself a SNES Emulator and a Chrono Trigger ROM Dat can hold me over for a few weeks. Den I’ll have to find oder games to play…YO QUIERO CHRONO TRIGGER PARA EL DS!!! cries in a corner

This is of course why we’ll never see it on the VC. Still its probably better than that PSX remake in which I’ve lost my file to a shatty memory card.

Sits back and waits for some meaningless side dungeon with a boss with twice as many HP as all three stages of the final boss fight to show up, and crosses fingers and hopes that they don’t retcon CC out of relevance with this.:kissy:

Originally Posted by SpoonyBard
[i]Chrono Trigger DS.

Diablo III.

Mega Man 9.

IT’S ALL A PRANK! ALL THE GAME COMPANIES ARE OUT TO FOOL IS! IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE![/i]

Don’t forget Dragon Quests IV - VI

Man. I still haven’t caught up with last year’s holidays. Looks like I’m gonna have to go another year without my own PS2 again. >_<

So… erm… how about that Phantasy Star 4 remake, eh? Yeah boy howdy, any day now, buster…

…aaaaaaaany day now…

waits

The tick of that clock is the sexiest thing I have ever heard.

God damn. Took long enough. It’s like Christmas, my birthday, and Halloween rolled into one.

Damnit, I was just gonna post this.

Agreed.

Anyhow, I AM AROUSED IN BOTH EMOTIONAL AND SEXUAL FORMS.

Yeah this is fucking sweet. Fucking sweet!

And to add to everyone elses.

FUCK. YES.

That’s pretty cool. I kinda wish they would focus more of their efforts on making new games, but at least they’re not porting Final Fantasy 1 and 2 for the umpteenth time. I’ll buy this.

It’s been too long.

YES!

I hope the bonus dungeon has a lot of tabs so I don’t have to grind them like I did on the PSX.