Holiday Wish List!

huggles BlueMageOne, if he doesn’t kill me first ^ _ ^
:moogle:

SSX 3!
and the rest of Chobits,
plus a bunch of anonymous anime stuff that isn’t too expensive, unless you count the sumodd wall scrolls I asked for…

Originally posted by Evangelion
Fine, wise choices indeed. Anything other I don’t know, so can’t vouch for 'em :stuck_out_tongue:
Hey, nice avatar.

DRAKKKKK!!!

Well, since I now own a copy of Legend of Mana (best game ever), I have no further Christmas wants.

Simple list…

-Anime, did’nt care which since i’ll watch anything (but did ask for Yu Yu Hakusho directly)
-Video Games, especially Disgea, FFX-2, Soul Calibur 2, Fire Emblem, Breath of Fire 5,Halo, the NWN new expansion, and FF11
-Role-playing game supplements, D&D 3.5 Handbooks and Cores, you get the deal.
-M:TG Cards, I play instead of “collect”
-Upgrades for my computer
-Any other gaming stuff I can get my hands on.
-Video game Clothing
-More geek stuff…

And a Flamethrower:hahaha;

Nothing.
And I’m not giving anything away either.

pr0n!

I already got all I asked for

-A CD-RW (52X32X52X)

-A USB hub.

-A USB cable, I was lacking one for my scanner.

-An Optical Mouse.

-A shitload of Virgin CDs.

-Sunglasses, since the sun really fucks your eyes when you’re using contacts.

-Some cash I’m getting after christmas, so I can buy some DnD books over the internet.

*I paid for some of these things instead of giving presents, I dislike choosing things to give, so I said my parents instead: “Hey, what about I buy myself some of these things instead of buying you something”?

That is a very practical choice :stuck_out_tongue:

Deus Ex: IW and Masterpice convoy.

Incase you were wondering what the hell that is,Masterpice convoy

So much greed… must… not… divinely… spread justice… by smiting… these… wicked… fiends… Seriously, watch Charlie Brown’s Christmas Special sometimes. Except for the whole Christ thing, I think they got it right: Christmas is too commercialized. How does that saying go: It is better to give than to receive…

You cant be that ‘pure’, you must want or have something in mind you’d like for the holidays. I originally didn’t say anything when the first christmas list thread(wheatever it was called) was made. It was your god(s) that made me weak! and made me mention a good amount of what i’d like. I would really love to just get my family just about everything they could want, i’d do so if i could.

Originally posted by TubaMute
So much greed… must… not… divinely… spread justice… by smiting… these… wicked… fiends… Seriously, watch Charlie Brown’s Christmas Special sometimes. Except for the whole Christ thing, I think they got it right: Christmas is too commercialized. How does that saying go: It is better to give than to receive…

Actually, I agree wholeheartedly. Christmas should not be commercial.

But as long as it is, I’m taking advantage. :stuck_out_tongue: