Hm... Almost 17

First off, ‘,|,. Yeah… >_>. This is that other BlackMage that Flintedge thinks is a dumbass… you’ll get yours, Cap’n’:P. So, yeah… I dunno why I decided to “come back”, though I never really left to begin with, so it doesn’t so much as count. At any rate, uh… did anyone miss me? Ch…

Finally,

RAHR!

Wooo.
You signed up!
Chances are no one knows you :stuck_out_tongue:
(This is my friend IRL Tom, his name in the chat was Black_Mage)

Originally posted by Steve
<strike>Chances are</strike>no one knows you :stuck_out_tongue:

I vaguely remember you from the chat… I think.

Hi there! Whether you’ve been here before or not, we haven’t met yet. I’m Aaliyah! (Braces herself for StarStorm, getting out the gun). Sorry…he’s determined to kill me…or at least skewer me…

Hello.

Yeah, I used the boards a couple times, literally, as BlackMage, but seeing as my account was deleted and the 13-year old BM "
“reclaimed” it, y’know… but, yeah, Aaliyah… you don’t know me… yet…

Originally posted by Aaliyah
Hi there! Whether you’ve been here before or not, we haven’t met yet. I’m Aaliyah! (Braces herself for StarStorm, getting out the gun). Sorry…he’s determined to kill me…or at least skewer me…

I’m really quite tempted to join him - and be forewarned, I don’t just skewer, I disembowel.

Woo!
Can I hang her by her own intestines?
Oh, forgot my formal welcome:

Hi.

I call dibs on the heart!

Originally posted by BlackMagetyDeath
At any rate, uh… did anyone miss me? Ch…

Huh, what? I’m awake!

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Huh, what? I’m awake!

Don’t worry about it, CH. If you didn’t wake up, 984 would’ve done so with his “dancing.” ^.~

sup?

I call dibs on the heart!

Oh pish posh…i wanted the heart…oh well…ill take the brain, or what little there is of it…

*rimshot

Dibs on shoes!!

Okay, this thread has officially turned from an intro thread to a death thread. BACK THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!

…And I would like to keep my insides, thank you, if it’s not too much to ask!

[b]Okay, this thread has officially turned from an intro thread to a death thread. BACK THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!

…And I would like to keep my insides, thank you, if it’s not too much to ask! [/b]

YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SHOES!!!

Why does your post have absolutely nothing to do with your topic?

Okay, fine. I wouldn’t care if you took my shoes, 'cause I have plenty more where they came from!

Okay, fine. I wouldn’t care if you took my shoes, 'cause I have plenty more where they came from!

:yipee: MORE WEAPONRY!!!