Hi

Hey I’m new here :slight_smile: Just thought that i should say “Hi” to you all, I love anime and i hope to have fun here with you all.

:wave:

Ah, an anime, Pet Semetary and a Linkin Park fan. I like you already:yipee: stor kram

What does a Naked Naru have to do with a greeting post? :stuck_out_tongue:

And hi, by the way.

:moogle: blows you bubbles that become the letters H and I ^ _ ^ ello fresh meat mwuahahah

Naru isent naked she has a towel on you just can’t see it,lol thanks for the welcome ppl i’m sure i will enjoy myself here. :yipee:

Hello.

Eat a moogle. :moogle: There delicious.

Ok so whats ur guys fave Anime? I’m just curiose. :slight_smile:

Too many to count. Actually Inuyasha at the moment.

And Hi, by the way.
hands a sandwich

Hi and welcome to the forums! småt kram

Originally posted by Evangelion
Ah, an anime, Pet Semetary and a Linkin Park fan. I like you already:yipee: stor kram

Hey I like anime and Linkin Park too ;_;

Welcome to teh boards, enjoy your stay.

Hi, OujoKoneko. And welcome to the carziest place you are ever going to find on the net.

As for my favourite animes, I would say Cowboy Bebop and Gundam Wing, to name just two. But there are many more out there I like.

Hehe all good choise anime’s lol. My fave is DragonBall Z i know alot of ppl say its crap but i’m a big fighting fan ^^ Plus the charicter background is pretty neat. Then second I’m not quite sure i really mostly like all anime. Sailor Moon…Cardcaptor Sakura, Shinzo, Hellsing,Naruto, Oh My Goddess… It just gose on really lol
Anyway I’m saving up to go to Japan and I’m looking forward to it, also i am teaching Japanese to myself lol ive sent off for tapes books and test forms ^
^ Should be fun.

Originally posted by OujoKoneko
My fave is DragonBall Z

I like you already :smiley:

Yo.
My favorite anime is Hellsing.

Magic Knight Rayearth.

twitch

…stop…looking at me funny.

Trigun > You.

Gundam Seed is cool too.

Witch Hunter Robin. I like Sailor Moon too. Girl powah. T’was my first anime.

But I love you too DD.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]Witch Hunter Robin. I like Sailor Moon too. Girl powah. T’was my first anime.

Lol Cool
My first Anime i ever saw was Pokemon coss i could only watch normal TV then and thats all i could watch. After that it was Digimon…that came on TV aswell…the i maneged to get SKY and the first Anime on that that i saw was DBZ then Sailor Moon…after that the rest just followed. :slight_smile:

Hi there.

Favourite animes?

(in no particular order)

1.Hellsing
2.FLCL
3.X/1999
4.Cowboy Bebop
5.Trigun
6.Full Metal Alchemist
7.Excel Saga
8.Love Hina
9.Chobits