hi...

hi everybody. i’m new as you can see. i like star fox 64 and i also like um stuff. And look! I just learned grammer! (Uhm, ignore that)
So hi.

Hi. Exits are at the front and back of the forum. In case of emergency tuck your hands over your head until Sorceror or Charlemagne (ph34r them) or whichever scary person it is goes away.

BLOOGAH!:ulty:

Seriously though, welcome aboard.:cool:

Hey, welcome to the boards.

Originally posted by sfx64
I just learned grammer!
Oh the irony.

Actually, Xelopheris, I do believe that he is well aware of his grammar deficiency.

Welcome to RPGC!

And that’s a spelling mistake, not a grammar one.

Anyway, welcome to the boards.

• RIPS YOUR FACE IT OFF AND EATS IT!!!*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBLBLBLBLBL!BL!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Welcome to RPGC. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

In your FACE, Zhou Yu! :slight_smile:

Welcome, this will be useful in the future gives sx64 a large, rubber mallet Don’t worry, we’re perfectly sane (cough, cough)

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]Welcome to RPGC. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

In your FACE, Zhou Yu! :slight_smile:

You stole my line. Prepare to die.

And YOU stole it from Strong Bad.

Quiet.

hello. There is no leaving. But do leave your sanity.
thankyou

Hi.

Hey.

Originally posted by Urkani
Hey.

Lets see how short we can make our welcome.

Hello person, post freely and read the rules! It is important that you do. most people do not.

<b>

I don’t see the point in making stupidely long and boring welcome messages that are completely unfunny and VERY overdone.

Originally posted by Alyx
[b]Lets see how short we can make our welcome.

Hello person, post freely and read the rules! It is important that you do. most people do not. [/b]

I win

Steve, that’s 3 more characters than my message.

DENIED.

no it isn’t

Making opening and closing bold tags takes 7 characters, “hey.” minus the quotation marks, takes 4 characters :P.

EDIT: Bah, you edited it, cheater :P.